6. Khyati seduces Amar 🔥

Heya fellas! Ye chapter bilkul unplanned hai but I'm adding it taki sabhi pyare readers ko Khyati ke character ke bare me pata chale jisse story me Yuddhjeet ka character ko samajhne me madad milengi.

And this chapter is coming from Amar's POV kyuki is scene me Amar aur khyati hi hai

18+ update! (Mature sexual scenes ahead)
(Please skip if you are ineligible)

This scene is taking place on the night when khyati had a conversation with Yuddhjeet and saw Amar hurt. Remember she tried to seduce him there. So here is the scene that took place that night.

Amar POV

I went back to my chamber, to take some rest. Parting the curtains of the balcony, I gazed at the twinkling stars embellishing the dark sky, and then turned back to observe my chamber. It was smaller than the King's chamber. Definitely, it had to be!

I changed into a lighter pair of clothes, a white coloured cotton dhoti and a cotton shawl that was placed on both of my shoulders, whose ends were tucked in the dhoti, at the front. Freeing myself of all the ornaments, I was lying down on the bed. I closed my eyes ,and a sudden wave of thoughts started hitting my mind. That was Maharani Khyati. Her touch, her gaze; she was intoxicating me. There was something magical about her. I tried to shift my thoughts, since she was a mother figure to me. She was Rajmata after all, but why was she behaving like that? I was trying to calm myself down, but that calmness was hindered by the sound of anklet bells near the entrance of my chamber.

My chamber did not have sentinels at night. This privilege was given only to the Royals, so there was no one to announce someone's presence. I immediately sat up to see who it was. The lights in my chamber were dim, so it took me a little more time to realise that she was none other than Maharani Khyati.

I sat up in urgency, gazing at her voluptuous figure. She was wearing a revealing blouse, that was revealing most of her bosom. Her boobs were tight, it didn't look like the ones that belong to a mother. She looked young and sexy. Her abdomen area was uncovered too. She was not wearing anything over there. She didn't even carry a dupatta. Her thighs were covered with minimal clothing, and the area below her knees was visible to me shamelessly. She was wearing only anklets in the name of jewelleries. In her hand, she carried a silver glass, and I was unaware of the contents inside it.

She was strolling towards me seductively, at a leisurely pace, scaring and exciting me at the same time. Standing tall before my bed, she ogled me lustfully. Her free hand advanced to her bun, and she drew out a pin, disheveling her hair. She didn't break the intense eye contact all this while, her gaze spoke hunger, seduction and lust. I was getting intoxicated by her, but I somehow managed to enquire

"What are you doing here, Rajmata? Do you want something? You could have called me?"

I couldn't comprehend how my voice had suddenly turned hoarse and intimidating, as I questioned her. She smirked at me mischievously, stroking her neck with her slender fingers, as if she was seducing me.

"Do I look like a mother to you? Don't call me Rajmata, please."

Her voice came out extremely sensual at that moment, turning me on all of a sudden, but I needed to control my libido. I just cannot fuck her. Fuck! Why did I think so? Pacifying my senses, I mumbled again, in a trembling, yet dominating voice

"You are the mother of the King. I can't ogle you like this. That would be sin. Please leave, I beg you."

"Oh come on, young man! Don't get indulged in such stupid thoughts."

She cooed, placing her index finger under my chin, gradually caressing it, progressing towards my cheek.

"Nobody will see you doing this to me. Don't beg me. Let me beg you tonight."