Chapter 31

He smirked and removed his goggles.
"Karan," Jiya exclaimed, looking shocked.
Vaidehi's face became pale, looking at the familiar face...

"Yes, sweetheart, it's me, the one and only Karan," Karan said and sat with them, pulling a chair for himself.

"What the hell are you doing here, Karan?" Jiya asked.

"I was here for some work but overheard your talk. See, God even wanted me to overhear. Vaiduu baby, see, I accidentally heard it because even God wants you to be only with me. You can't be happy with anyone else." Karan said seriously.

"Karan, just get lost before I do something," Vaidehi finally said, gritting her teeth.

"Veduu darling, just think about it once... we can run away from here, and nobody will get to know or be able to catch us. We can leave the country," Karan said.

"Just shut up, Karan," Vaidehi said angrily.

"Jiyaa, make him understand," Karan said.

"Jiya, tell him to leave here."

"Veduu baby," he was saying, but Vaidehi pointed her finger towards him, showing her angry widened eyes, and he shrugged, leaning on the chair.

Two minutes of silence passed, and Vaidehi woke up from her seat, making a thud sound with her punch on the table.

"Chal, Jiya," she said.
(Let's go jiya)

"Arre lekin..." Karan said.
(But...)

"Jiya, chal, maine kaha," Vaidehi shouted a little.
(I said, "Let's go, jiya)

Jiya stood up, and they both started leaving the cafe. Karan followed behind, calling Vaidehi, "Veduu.. Veduu, baat to suno meri.. ek bar socho to sahi Vedu.. dekho main bata raha hu, koi pyaar nahi karta tumhe mere jitnaa, Vaidehiii... it's been fcking three years, and I still love you after getting rejected thousands of times by you."

(Veduu... Veduu, please listen to me. Just think about it, Vedu. Look, I'm telling you, no one loves you as much as I do.)

Hearing this, Vaidehi stopped and turned towards him, "Seriously?? Love?? Karan, what you've been doing for three years is not love! It's called bloody obsession and stalking, you dumbo. If you loved me, you would have understood from the first rejection that I'm not interested in you, and you could have left me that day! Aur ye pyaar-vyaar sab ko chhod do, sharam hai tum mein? I mean, do you really have any shame? Sharam na sahi, self-respect hi kar lo apni." She almost yelled.

Veduuu baby," he was about to pull her cheek, but she jerked his hand.

"Karan, I'm telling you the last time, just leave; otherwise, I'll call the police now," Vaidehi said firmly.

"Why the fck aren't you understanding? I fcking love you, baby. I won't ditch you like your husband," he was saying, but Vaidehi cut him off. "Don't you dare to mention him, Karan, varna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga," she said, showing her index finger to him with her bloodshot red eyes.

"He is ditching you, and you're favoring him instead of leaving him," Karan said.

"I will do hell I want with him; that's none of your business, alright?" She said.

She was about to leave, but he held her wrist tightly, saying, "Not today, baby."

"Karan, leave my hand," she said calmly.

"No, not anymore. Just come to me on your own will, or I can kidnap you as well because now I fcking can't wait," Karan said sternly.

"Karan, this is too much now, okay," she said while trying to remove his hold, but it was quite tight.