Chapter 14

You?," inquired Rudra, more in shock.

"Yeah," Ahaan replied with a smile.

"But, bhaai, where were you? I've been waiting here for half an hour," he added.

"But you were in Nainital, right?" Vaidehi interrupted.

"Well, umm, I lied," Ahaan confessed.

"And why's that?" Rudra asked.

"Bhaai, I'm here to support you. I know you never wanted to go on a honeymoon, but maa forced you," Ahaan explained.

"Help? For what?" Vaidehi questioned.

"To protect him from you," Ahaan mumbled, but she heard😂.

"I won't eat your brother," Vaidehi said, scrunchingher nose.

"Why did you come? Who called you here?" Rudra asked.

"Bhaii, you're asking as if you're on your actual honeymoon, and I'm intruding between your lovey-dovey moments," Ahaan said, and both looked at each other in horror

"Anyway, I've booked a room for myself. You can stay in my room; I'll stay with bhaii," Ahaan said while picking up his bag.

"Why's that?" Vaidehi questioned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"What's the point of staying in the same room? You two aren't going to engage in couple-like activities, obviously," Ahaan asked.

"Agar hume kuch karna hota to hum ghar vale room me hi kar lete na yaha itni dur aane ki kya zarurat thi humeVaidehi said
(If we had to do something, we could have done it in our room at home. What was the need to come here?)

kya pata yaha aake yaha ki hawa lag jaye aur kuch ho jaye" ahaan replied
(Who knows, coming here might bring a different vibe, and something might happen)

They both (Ahaan and Vaidehi) exchanged death glares.

"Dekhiae na apne bhai ko kuch b bol raha vo" Vaidehi complained to Rudra.
(He is just blabbering anything)

"You both are the same, just too much," Rudra said and was about to leave when Ahaan retorted, "Please bhai, no... I am a boy. How can we be the same?"

Rudra gave them a death glare before heading to the room.

Soon, the three reached Rudra and Vaidehi's room.

"Nahi jaungi, Nahi jaungi," Vaidehi replied to Ahaan, who kept urging her to leave the room.
(I won't go)

"From the balcony of that room, you can even see the Eiffel Tower. Go, it'll be fun," Ahaan suggested.

"That can be seen from this room's balcony too. What's the difference?" Vaidehi retorted, folding her hands near her chest.

"Dekho sachi batao aap mujhey, aapka kuch karne ka plan hai na isliae nahi jana chahte naa" Ahaan asked in a serious tone.
(Seriously, tell me, do you have another plan right?)

"Both of you stay, I'll leave. Not just the room, I'll leave this hotel. Keep fighting in peace," Rudra finally said, visibly irritated.

"Nooooo Kya sochega koi agar kisiko pata chala k mai apne devar ke sath reh rahi hu... na baba naa.. tum dono hi raho mai hi chali jati hu" vaidehi said
(No, what will people think if they find out I'm staying with my brother-in-law? No way... both of you stay; I'm leaving,)

Vaidehi grabbed her belongings and gave glare to Ahaan before leaving the room, who gave her tight winning smile

"I know, bhai, you also don't want to share a room with her. That's why I'm here to protect you from her. You got stuck here because of me, right? Maa insisted on getting those tickets forcefully, and I couldn't refuse, so I thought about this loophole," Ahaan explained in one breath as soon as vaidehi left