held back

y/n age: 17

setting: kc
————————

your pov

today was the last day of school finally. i was so excited for summer. i didn't have to worry about school and i could just be free. well not really. my parents are very well known. my mom is a singer and my dad is a football player. everywhere we go there's always someone there to take pictures of us.

the final bell rang and i quickly made my way outside. i saw matt, our driver, and i walked over to the car to get in.

"hey matt!" i said as i closed the door

"hey miss y/n! how was your day?" matt asked. he has called me 'miss y/n' for as long as i can remember.

"it was okay i'm just happy it's summer now." i said

"yeah i can imagine." he said.

on the way back to the house we made small talk and laughed. once we arrived home i ran inside and was met with my mom on the couch.

"hey mom!" i said

"hey sweetie how was your last day?" she asked

"it was okay i guess i'm just happy it's summer now" i said

"i bet you are" she said with a chuckled

"speaking of summer... can i go out with some friends tonight?" i asked

"only if you take a guard with you." she said focusing her attention to her laptop

"what? come on mom that's gonna be so weird." i said complaining.

"or you could not go at all your choice." she said with a shrug.

"UGH I HATE THIS! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE FAMOUS OH MY FUCKING GOD!" i yelled at her. bad idea.

"Y/N MARJORIE SWIFT YELL AT ME ONE MORE TIME AND I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WON'T BE DOING ANYTHING THIS SUMMER" she yelled back

"OH MY GOD STOP BEING SENSITIVE I HATE YOU. I WISH I COULD JUST BE FREE" i shouted and went up to my room.

"THATS IT Y/N YOUR GROUNDED. FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER" mom screamed.

"I DONT CARE ITS NOT LIKE I COULD DO ANYTHING ANYWAYS" i yelled from the stairs.

as i turned the corner i ran into my dad.

"hey what's all the yelling about?" he asked while holding me. i was a daddy's girl and he hated to see me upset.

i just shrugged my shoulders. i knew if i talked about it i would just get worked up and cry about it and that was not what i wanted to do.

"it's okay girly you can tell me." he said

"i'm just frustrated because mom will literally not let me do anything this summer without security with me. it's so freaking annoying because i just want to hang out with my friends. i wish you guys were never famous and i wish i could just live a normal life!" i said with tears streaming out my eyes. just then i heard my mom stomp up the stairs.

"OH SO YOU WANT TO MAKE ME THE BAD GUY NOW?" she screamed

"mom you're taking this the wrong way chill out oh my god" i said while scoffing and rolling my eyes. "plus you won't even let me do anything sooo... i guess that does make you the bad guy in this situation?" i said with a shrug

"y/n i've had ENOUGH!" she yelled in my face.

"guys you're not gonna get anywhere with just yelling at eachother!" dad said as he separated us.

"yeah mom." i said. bad idea. in an instant i saw my mom the angriest she has ever been. i swear there was steam coming out of her ears like that of a cartoon character. just then i was met with a stinging sensation on my face. she had slapped me. dad just stood there. he didn't know what to do. my mom didn't believe in hitting children and here she is now.

"FUCK YOU MOM. I FUCKING HATE YOU. I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY MOM. I WISH I HAD A DIFFERENT MOM. GO FUCK YOURSELF TAYLOR!!" i screamed and then stormed to my room and slammed the door. i swear it shook the whole house. just then mom busted through the door.

"MOM GET THE HELL OUT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" i yelled at her. at this point i didn't care

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? THIS IS MY HOUSE. MY HOUSE MY RULES YOU CAN EITHER FOLLOW THEM OR GET THE HELL OUT!" mom yelled

"tay i don't think that's nec-'' dad tried to say

"SHUT THE HELL UP TRAVIS!" mom yelled. she was fuming. "SO Y/N SINCE YOU WANT TO BE ALL 'INDEPENDENT' WHAT ITS GONNA BE? YOU GONNA FOLLOW MY RULES OR GET THE FUCK OUT?" she spat in my face

"guess i'm leaving" i said as i started packing a bag.

"oh no you don't get to pack any of this. i bought you all of this. you can buy you're own things 'miss independent" mom said

"fine." i said as i walked passed her out the door of my bedroom. i stopped right next to her. "go to hell." i said

i think stormed out the house and got into my car. as of now i don't know where i'm going. i have about a million in my bank account so i should be able to fend for myself.

as i was driving my vision was clouded with tears. i really shouldn't be driving but i needed to get away. i decided that i was just gonna get a hotel for the night and figure out the rest in the morning. as i was driving i got a call from my dad. it took everything in me to not pick up the phone. but if my mom wanted me gone she wanted me gone. i was driving and then all of a sudden this one car came out of nowhere i tried to swerve out the way but it was too late. i was hit head on and everything just went black.

AND CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRR.

sorry i haven't been uploaded i'm honestly just lazy asf so yeah but here you gooo word count: 1,040