Chapter 59

The Lord of Cinder brought down his mighty blade with the weight of a world on it. Only a being with strength as great as himself could wield the great machete. She herself, would not be able to wield the blade for it was much too big for her.

His swing was strong enough to apart mountains and it was still him doing it with but a single hand. Everyone knew that swinging with one hand was weaker than swinging with both hands.

She wished to end this quickly and search for the Grandmaster and the Red Hood who probably dragged the Grandmaster into his realm. She used her strongest blow right at the start.

Siegward also swung down his storm ruler trying to hit the giant right in his torso. Wind built up at the hilt of his blade and was unleashed in a fury of a storm.

That was also the first time she saw the storm ruler in action. It was a worthy name for the fine blade. A single swing generated a storm that could uproot the mightiest trees.

Yet, Yhorm did not even bothered to dodge the swing. It was a blow far too weak for the Lord of Cinder to even consider the basic choice of dodging.

"Be careful, Ms. Keeper. This not a rotting corpse. This is Yhorm in his prime. He cannot be merely defeated using the storm ruler."

Ah, that made sense. That was also how the Ashen One was able to hunt down the Lord of Cinders even when he didn't become one yet. Their rotting forms were far from the prime of their life.

Yhorm however was in his prime. She was facing a true Lord. A lord capable enough to hunt down the everlasting ones.

She also used her strongest move right at the start. She muttered the words God hunter and aimed it right at his neck. It was theoretically capable of bringing down gods by using their own energy against them but here, it was of no use for Yhorm was simply using his physical strength.

There was no magic or any other form of energy. It was simple strength. Yhorm was a giant who fought with pure strength. He merely deflected the blow with his giant sword. To him, it was no different from a flame-coated slash.

Siegward aimed at his legs this time. It was a fatal weakness for giant beings, but Yhorm simply lifted his foot to dodge the horizontal swing and stomped down on the ground. It was no exaggeration to say that his foot changes the very landscape of the surroundings.

The place where he stepped was now dented with the surroundings elevated in a circular position. It now resembled one of the fighting rings on Sakaar. Both of them went flying due to the sheer force.

Despite his size, Yhorm was still very fast. Just as they were in the sky, he slammed down his giant blade them. One hit and either of them would be dead. But Siegward managed to deflect it with his shield.

She wasn't exactly helping much with her scythe. She needed to use to arcane to deal with beings as big as this. She stepped on the air went straight for his face and hit him straight in the face with the fireball still in his palm.

The blow staggered the giant and he started to fall but stopped midway. He rose once again with smoke still coming out of his chainmail that surrounds his face. She was still in the air when she was hit a roar from him. It was so strong that she flew away.

But before she hit the ground, she teleported far away to the ground once again. It was there that she made several fireballs the size of trucks and hurled them at the raging giant that was now trying to hit Siegward.

He would not be able to dodge them with his size and his machete wouldn't be able to cover them all. He proved her wrong by scooping the ground with his machete like a child playing in sand with a shovel and threw them at the ball of flames that cancelled them due to amount of force used in hurling the ground itself.

Siegward swung his sword once again after charging it up aiming at the chinks of his armor. The giant noticed this and moved slightly to negate the damage. But the slash still made him move back for a bit.

He stopped for a moment before roaring once again. It did nothing at first, but she felt a tremor in the ground. She sensed it but not before a monstrosity of sin rose from the dirt. It resembled a hand crawling with its own limb.

She had seen those in Lordran before. She still senses no use of magic, so she did not know how he use them. Even in death, he was still the Lord of the capitol, and the monstrosities of sin were technically his citizens. He summoned them with the authority of a Lord.

They came in great numbers and just as she was about to deal with them, a shadow from above made her move back immediately. It was the shadow of the machete. The giant threw his machete over to her not caring about the fact that he was unarmed.

Siegward used this opportunity to slash him once again. The giant dodged the vertical blow and blasted his giant fists at him. The knight of Catrina had to roll once again.

In a way, his armor looks like it was made to be convenient in rolling away. She recalls the Ashen One calling him onion.

He then raised his hands and translucent chains started coming out of his hands. They caught onto everything around him. This includes all the innocent passerby, all the animals and other aliens, including even the monstrosities of sin.

This includes both her and his loyal friend Siegward as well. The chains were unbreakable. She could not even teleport away.

This was made with the authority of the Lord of Giants symbolizing their status as slaves. All the resentment and bitterness of the giants of Lordran played a part in forming this chain.

Even holding the weight of all beings in his surrounding radius and himself, Yhorm began to jump. In a single leap, he broke through the atmosphere itself. He jumped to the point where gravity barely affect him.

By then, almost anything he latched onto has burned up from the sheer heat produce in rising rapidly. Then he began to fall bringing them straight to the ground. With the strength of the lord of giants bringing her down to the ground with all his might, she doubts she will survive the fall.