𓆩♡𓆪 Best Blurb winners 𓆩♡𓆪

1st Place (Winner) : The Cold Heart by Miakurenai_2009

Comment/Review : Intriguing premise with a good balance of mystery and emotion—effectively teases the complexities of the main characters' pasts. Good tension between hope and potential devastation adds an extra layer of anticipation. Overall, enticing, prompting curiosity about the journey and the story's outcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Place : We have to kill. by Klaudeta07

Comment/Review : The blurb is intriguing, hinting at a compelling mix of suspense, secrets, and moral dilemmas. It effectively teases a story of personal sacrifice and ethical complexity, drawing readers in with its enigmatic tone and themes of adversity and choice—and I LOVE that last line!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Place : Mystical Mutant by kikibtsstan

Comment/Review : Good job setting up a conflict-filled narrative with two distinct characters and their respective challenges, and it effectively introduces their complexities and hints at a mysterious connection between them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry to keep you waiting! Kindly give some time for the prize distribution. The prizes will finally given once all the results out.

➪ Check the prizes page.

➪ Other participant's results will be dm to them.

➪ All the winners , kindly comment the name of the book they want to add in the winners' reading lists.