▪ Judges ▪

Hey! I can't judge all the categories so I will looking for the judges. If you want to judge the following categories kindly dm me. I am judging all the categories except few ones.
You have to complete your judges payments which they asked otherwise they can't judge your book.

Rules for Judges

➡ Judges have to make sure that their payments will be completed.

➡ If you not sumit your results on the given deadline, I have no option but to remove you. If needed an extension then kindly dm me. Don't ghost please!

➡ If you want to withdraw then please inform me beforehand.

➡ Sumit me the results through dms neatly. Review/comment is mandatory to give.

 Best Oneshots Book : MsOnirique

Payments : A permanent follow.

Best Characters : MiaKurenai_2009

Payments :  A permanent follow and add the book 'Spectrum of Emotions' to your public reading list.

Best Comedy Scene : youngsakka

Payments : A permanent follow and shout out the book "He Taught me happiness" on your message board.

Best storyplot : abcdefghi__lmnop123

Payments : A permanent follow and shoutout the book 'beautiful sins' on your message board. 

Best Blurb : J_Lunar

Payments : A permanent follow and a shout-out of the book "The Duke's Secrets" on your message boards.

Best confession scene : MissApparition

Payments : A permanent follow.

Best character names : reindolfwrites

Payments : A follow

Best cover footnoteofhappiness

Payments : A follow and shout out her book "The Cursed Gift" on your message board.

Best aesthetics: Rising-Queen

Payments : A follow and read the book "warriors" and comment on 5 chapters.

In need of judge for best side characters. Dm me if you want to jugde.

Any doubts? Feel free to ask.