𓆩♡𓆪 Best characters winners 𓆩♡𓆪

┈➤ ❝ [Judge : MiaKurenai_2009 ]

1st place (winner) : The Duke's Secret by J_Lunar

Comment/Review : The way you portray the characters was downright amazing, Personality of characters that were stark contrast to others, it was definately intriguing. And not to mention, there were 'flaws' in the character that make them more realistic. All in one, I definately like the way the characters were expressed. Best of luck for the future.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd place : The Matchmaker by  Prose36 

Comment/Review : A variety of characters with diversity is what intrigued me the most, especially MM's character, A psychopath who has probably more knowledge of human psychology than psychiatrists. Not to mention all the other characters and their thought processes giving them a different vibe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd place : Heroes of the Blue Village by    

Comment/Review : Diverse characters with intriguing personalities/goals and a good backstory, what else does a story require. The way you express them was also good, Even i was getting nervous with them. Keep up the good work. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry to keep you waiting! Kindly give some time for the prize distribution. The prizes will finally given once all the results out.

➪ Check the prizes page.

➪ Other participant's results will be dm to them.

➪ All the winners , kindly comment the name of the book they want to add in the winners' reading lists.