38. Double date?

An /~ special mention of
saumyamishra766
Thankyou so much for commenting me to add songs ! I have tried adding a song idk if it's showing..if it is m happy but if not then m sorry....pls listen to Zehnaseeb from Hasee toh phasee! Enjoy the chapter 🙃
.
.
.
.

Karan and Adhiraj looked at each other and opened the letter ~

You are one lucky bastard Singhania! But you know what … I am the smarter one here.You really think I would have kept that bitch alive all these months just to kill her now ~ nope ! You are just  good at making money Singhania… Let me have your wife and I'll end this all but if not then gear up and start counting your days…. Remember it was you who started… but I'll finish this ~

You'll know soon
.
.
.
Adhiraj crushed the letter in his hand …

Karan : Adhiraj we have to go back home. I am sure this guy would harm someone out of them .

Adhiraj nodded and they quickly left for home. They rushed inside panting but nothing seemed suspicious. Checking with all the security they both went inside the kitchen to Have something when they saw Aditi making Maggie.

Karan : Adduuuu ! Tu itni raat ko maagie kha rahi hai

( Aaduuu ! You are eating Maggie this late at night)

Karan walked in as soon as he saw her  and she too quickly hugged him turning behind with a big smile on her face.

Aditi: aap aa gaye ?
( You came ?)

Karan : nahi mein raste mein hoon meri aatma khadi hai ~
( No m still on my way it's my ghost standing here )

Aditi slapped his chest and got on her toes to kiss him when they heard a loud cough . Standing mid air with a pout on her tiptoes Aditi looked at Adhiraj horrified..

Karan : Vicks dun ?
( Should I get you Vicks?)

Adhiraj raised his eyebrow at him and glared..

Karan : nahi kya hai na tu har baar khas ke mera romance kharab kar deta hai .
( No the thing is you always cough during my romance and ruin it )

Adhiraj: yahan pe koi romance nahi hoga.
Chu chap Jake so jao dono .
ALAG ALAG KAMRE MEIN
( No one's doing any romance here. Shut up and go to sleep both of you IN DIFFERENT ROOMS !)

He spoke while turning off the gas knob .

Aditi quietly poured the Maggie in a bowl and spoke ~

Han Bhai kha ke so jayenge .. aapko coffee chaiye?
( Yes brother we'll eat and sleep.. do you need coffee?)

She asked to karan but as Adhiraj was standing facing backwards he thought she is asking him and spoke up  :

Nahi Aditi tu kha ke..
( No Aditi you eat and )

He couldn't even complete the sentence as Karan blasted laughing

Karan put a hand on his shoulder and spoke in his ears :

mujhse pucha hai mere Bhai . I mean sale Sahab .
( She asked me Mr . Brother in law)

Karan spoke controlling his laughter

Adhiraj was about to say but Karan again cut him in between and spoke ~

Chal chal Aadu bhuk lagi hai kha ke so jayenge.
( Let's go Aadu m hungry we'll eat and sleep)