34.Golu Singhania!

And then I heard something I never wanted to

Bua ..
( Aunt)

I heard Ajjus voice. Both of us took a step back panting and looked at him looking confused.
Out of every one in the entire world she was caught by Arjun wow !

Bua kya hua ? He asked in his babyish voice again .
( Aunty what happened?)

Third person POV

Dishika: vo vo
( Umm)

Adhiraj picked up Arjun and spoke: vo tumhari bua ke aankhon mein dhul chali gayi thi bas . Maine saaf kardi .

( Your aunt had some dust in her eyes. I was cleaning it )

Dishika: han ajju ab sab theek hai .
Tune dinner Kiya.
( Yah Ajju everything is fine now ! Did you have dinner?)

Dishika changed the topic and didn't speak to him until they both came to the room after dinner.

She was about to get inside the washroom when Adhiraj held her hand and spoke...

I am sorry

I am sorry for kissing you without your permission. My anger and other emotions overpowered me . It won't happen again I assure you. Please don't think that I am regretting it. No, not even 1 percent. ... But I don't know what you are feeling about it , trust me I am trying to change... I..

He didn't finish his sentence and left to the balcony midway .

Dishika heard him completely and gave that a thought.
Was what he was doing now enough for what he did ? No
Was she gonna forget all that ? No
But Is he trying to change? Yes
Is he ready to accept her? Yes
But the question was .. is she ready to accept him again ? Which she didn't know....

Next morning Adhiraj left for his home without informing Dishika.. She felt weird because he told everyone except her .

4 months later ~

Dishika is 7 months pregnant now . Her baby bump is completely grown and it's difficult for her to do her regular chores now .

She never heard back from Vikrant again after that day . Neither did she hear anything from Adhiraj..
He would come with her to the gynac visits every month and then they would go to his home and she would spend time with them that day and he would drop her back.

Although she used to speak with dadu daliy on video call as he was too excited about her pregnancy and didn't want to miss her daily updates.

Dishika also has been very busy with her clinic. She tried texting Adhiraj a few times but never got back the reply that she was expecting. He never called her either.
She had started feeling that he might have given up on them. And that's something she was afraid of.

Today was her baby shower . For which they all decided that they would go to the temple for a puja first .