009

                                       ─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────                                             this means Japanese and this means english

                                             this means Japanese and this means english

"what's that sound?" Tanjiro questioned as he heard a rattling sound, the three looking around.

'am i seriously about to fight some controlled ass Demon Slayers? i mean, i can just leave and try to find the Mother Spider or the Sister..' (Name) thought, debating if she should leave or not.

"it's the same noise i heard earlier when everyone started.. killing each other!" Murata said, gripping onto his sword.

'what the hell? why does the girl look more stronger than them and me combined? this strong aura is coming off her, she doesn't look that strong.. but at the same time she doesn't look weak either. Should i ditch these guys and go with her instead?' Murata, the boy with short black hair thought, glancing at the girl who seemed to be unbothered, he sighed and looked away.

"where's is it coming from." Tanjiro said, getting his guard up.

Murata gasped, making the four look at his direction. A Demon Slayer was weirdly walking towards them, then more and more appeared behind that Demon Slayer.