005

                                       ─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────                                             this means Japanese and this means english

                                             this means Japanese and this means english

"why do you seem so shock that your coming with us?" Yuishiro asked, raising his brow as he looked at (Name). "you need to come with us either way, were the only ones who—" Yuishiro was cut off by (Name).

"if i'm correct, didn't your head get slashed off earlier? i don't wanna sound rude, but i can protect myself. You know that, and i've learn Japanese to the point where i can at-least start a conversation or answer someone." Yuishiro was about to open his mouth to speak but (Name) beat him to it.

"in plus, Kitbutsuji, isn't after me. He's after Tanjiro." Tamayao looked at (Name), Tanjiro and Nezuko doing the same. "and me being with Tanjiro will help me, i-i mean! i can learn sword skills and protect others!" (Name) sighed, a frown forming on her lips.

"please, Tamayo Yuishiro, i'm begging you." (Name) said as she looked down, Tamayo unsure of what to say.

"ugh.." Yuishiro groaned. "if that's what you really want.." (Name) immediately looked at him. "then fine, at least write us letters but.. it's completely up to them, not us." Yuishiro said, crossing his arms over his chest.