Chapter 351: Arrival!

As for the three treasures that Lin Bei had plundered, he had long forgotten about them.

A supreme treasure was only a supreme treasure if it could be used. If it couldn’t be used, it would be a huge piece of trash, a hot potato.

Jin Jia knew his own strength. This was not something he could touch. Moreover, three supreme treasures that he could not use in exchange for such a powerful body and a brighter future, as well as the cultivation method of ancient martial arts. Jin Jia did not feel that he had lost out in such an exchange. Instead, he felt that he had profited.

However, he still had a question in his heart. He could not help but ask Lin Bei, “Master, why don’t you call me Little Gold? Why do you call me Little Jia?”

Lin Bei was stunned when he heard this. He shook his head and smiled. He explained, “You’re late. Little Gold is already someone else. It’s the Golden Fur Lion King, so I can only call you Little Jia. If you don’t like it, you can beat up that lion later and let him call it Little Lion.”

When Jin Jia heard this, his eyes lit up and he said excitedly, “Understood!”

He felt that he could be called Little Gold soon!

He had seen the golden lion of the personal guards before. He could deal with a five-star Saint Realm expert with a single finger.

Soon, Jin Jia returned to his pocket space in high spirits. Lin Bei asked the Shadow of Harmony to put away the barrier and teleport back through the spatial passageway created by the Shadow of the Stars clone.

At this moment, following Lin Bei’s departure, Ji Xuanyuan and Mengli were running around in circles anxiously. They were afraid that Lin Bei would cause some trouble. They had just entered the Azure Dragon Country and did not want to be chased everywhere before they could enjoy the scenery here.

The two of them were well aware of Lin Bei’s ability to cause trouble. This kid might be smiling every day, but when he really did something bad, he would definitely not be careless. If he really caused trouble here, it would not be out of their expectations.

Just as the two of them were feeling uneasy, a spatial passageway opened in the barrier and a figure walked out.

Ji Xuanyuan and the other man looked over and heaved a sigh of relief when they saw that Lin Bei was safe and sound.

However, when the two of them noticed Lin Bei’s new image, they were stunned and a little surprised.

At this moment, Lin Bei was holding a black wooden stick in his hand and wearing a huge cloak that flickered with a black light. On his shoulder, a black figure was faintly discernible. At a glance, they felt that Lin Bei was a complete villain.

“Why are you staring at me like that? It’s fine. I just went out for a walk and was sparring with people at the Medium-grade Original Realm. In the end, I only plundered a few spoils of war. There’s no need to make a fuss. You look like you’ve never seen the world.”

Seeing that the two of them were staring at him non-stop, Lin Bei smiled and said, “By the way, what do you think this is?”

As he spoke, he flipped his palm and an ancient stone tablet appeared in his palm.

“Stone tablet?”

Ji Xuanyuan and Mengli were stunned for a moment. Then, they looked at each other. Suddenly, their expressions changed and they looked at Lin Bei in unison, their faces filled with disbelief.

“This is… the lost Inheritance Stone Tablet of Azure Dragon City?”

Mengli’s tone was slightly shocked.