Chapter 323: Trouble!

Azure Alliance, Headquarters.

In the office, Ji Xuanyuan looked at the two people in front of him in a daze.

“Mengli? You…”

“I’ve recovered.”

Mengli looked at the slightly stunned Ji Xuanyuan and said with a smile.

After obtaining Lin Bei’s two Original Dusts, after a night of refinement, she had completely recovered her strength at her peak.

Peak of the Ninth Star Saint Realm!

As for Cai Qi, she had also absorbed some overflowing energy. Now, it had recovered to the peak of the three-star Saint Realm, comparable to Little Black’s realm.

“It’s good that you’ve recovered. This way, our agreement will be fulfilled.”

Ji Xuanyuan smiled brightly when he heard that.

The burden on his shoulders instantly lightened.

“Yes, when we completely resolve the problem of the Fear Incarnation this time, we’ll leave together and go to the depths of the Azure Dragon Domain to see a wider world!”

Mengli said with a smile.

Ji Xuanyuan frowned slightly when he heard that.

“If we all leave, there will be no one guarding this huge Azure Alliance. What if something happens?”

This was what Ji Xuanyuan was worried about. He had been in charge of the Azure Alliance for thousands of years. It was impossible for him to not have any feelings.

Moreover, the Ocean Blue Planet was an inhabited planet in the Azure Alliance’s territory. If the Azure Alliance fell into chaos and affected the Ocean Blue Planet, wouldn’t it be troublesome?

He was worried about this.

“This matter is simple. Isn’t Lin Bei around? Can’t we just let him leave a clone? With his clone guarding the place, if there’s any trouble, he can directly bring us back together. This way, we won’t have to worry so much.”

Regarding Ji Xuanyuan’s worries, Mengli did not care too much. She directly patted Lin Bei’s shoulder and said with a smile, “His clones can teleport between each other and even bring people along. No matter how far they are, it will only take the blink of an eye. How is it? Are you still worried?”

Ji Xuanyuan’s eyes lit up when he heard that. He sized up Lin Bei and nodded repeatedly. He smiled brightly and said, “Haha, in that case, I’m not worried. Lin Bei, I’ll leave this matter to you.”

At the side, Lin Bei’s smile froze. You two were talking. Why did you get me involved?

However, on second thought, it was just a Shadow of Stars clone. It was not a big deal, so he nodded slightly and said, “I can take this job, but there have to be benefits.”

The other two were slightly stunned.

Benefits?

Seeing that the two of them were silent, Lin Bei sighed and continued, “I can’t work for free. No matter what, my clone is already comparable to an ordinary nine-star Saint Realm expert. It’s not too much to get some salary to guard an area in your place, right?”

“Alright, then tell me, what do you want?”

Ji Xuanyuan nodded and asked.

“Give me eight to ten books on your Breathing Techniques. I’ll guard the place for you for a hundred years. How about that?”