Chapter 275: Fear Descends

In the real world, Ocean Blue Planet, Jia Mei Country.

The old man transformed into a cloak surrounded by black smoke.

Black Robe’s eyes were filled with excitement. The Fear Incarnation had already descended on the virtual universe world of Ocean Blue Planet and was very close to controlling this entire planet.

“This world is about to undergo nirvana and be reborn! Haha!” Black Robe shouted excitedly.

Black Robe believed that he had contributed a lot to the descent of fear. Naturally, he could obtain more power from his master and greatly increase his strength.

Moreover, at that time, fear would rule the entire world, and he would naturally become the representative of fear here. He would be able to obtain more power.

Black Robe became even more excited, wanting the Fear Incarnation to arrive faster.

On the altar in the center of the hall, Celia and Thunder God Carl were barely breathing.

“You are about to welcome the greatest moment of your lives!” Black Robe said excitedly to the two people on the altar.

“You…!” Celia was furious, but she couldn’t fight back.

It turned out that everything was Black Robe’s plan. Their battle gave him a chance to attack. He was filled with regret and despair.

The sky darkened.

In the sky, under the violent spatial fluctuations, the phantom of a black passageway appeared. The spatial teleportation passageway was about to take shape!

The Blood Sacrifice Array was about to be activated!

***

Azure Dragon City.

Black White and Gu He waited for Blue River’s news while strolling around the city.

“Why don’t we go see our old friend?” The two of them looked at each other and walked towards the suburbs…

There was a thatched hut in the alley. The black cast-iron door was tightly shut, making it look very conspicuous.

Clang! Clang! Clang! Gu He exerted force on the big black iron door and shouted at the top of his voice, “Yun Cang!”

“Open the door! Open the door! Don’t hide inside and keep quiet! I…”

“Oh my!”

The big iron door suddenly opened. Gu He, who was about to smash the door, staggered and almost fell.

“Do you know that there’s something called a doorbell?” Yun Cang pointed at the button beside the iron door and pretended to be cold.

Just now, he was focused on his recent research when he was suddenly distracted by a familiar shout. He could not have heard wrongly. It was Gu He!

“What good stuff are you researching again!” Gu He was happy.

The two of them met Yun Cang by chance and became good friends.

Yun Cang was a technological geek and would often develop some novel and good things. Every time the two of them came, they would bluntly “plunder” his research results.

Their actions also gave Yun Cang a lot of incentive to do new research.

However, they had not been here for a long time. The research products of Yun Cang had piled up in a courtyard.

“How is it, brother?” Black White looked at Yun Cang, who had messy hair and dark circles under his eyes, and asked.

“Are you asking me, or my research?” Cloud Barn joked.