PART 21

Happy Reading<33

It was 6 o'clock in the morning and Parvati came out of the washroom with fresh clothes on and her hair was still a little wet. She wore a saaree as she usually does everyday after marriage and jewelry too. Today she went light on the jewelry since his mother wasn't at home to taunt her about it.

Looking in the mirror, Parvati was combing her hair when her eyes fell on Aadhiren. He was fast asleep on the bed, his face looked like a baby while sleeping. Parvati smiles looking at him.

She sneakingly walks to him and stands next to him, looking at his face. He looked peaceful and calm. Parvati thought of something and held the edge of her saree's pallu. She moved her hand near his face and very quietly brushed the piece of cloth on his face. He didn't do anything at first so Parvati continued to tease him.

Soon he frowned and moved a little. She takes her hand back and waits for him to settle. A moment later when Aadhiren was back to his slumber. Parvati chuckles to herself and brushes her pallu against his face again. Even though her hands moved swiftly, her bangles made noises.

Aadhiren was wide away till now. He knew someone was teasing him. He knew it was her when he heard her bangles and her little chuckles. He moved a little to let her know that he was awake but she didn't stop.
Let's have some fun then shall we?? He thinks to himself when she doesn't stop.

He took her hand and pulled her over him. Parvati gasped and her eyes went wide. Her feet were swiped off the floor and her upper half landed on him. On his half naked body. He opened his eyes and have her a sly smile. Parvati's hands went on his neck for support. Her open hair was all over him so he moved them away and kept his left hand over her shoulder to keep her in her place.

 Her open hair was all over him so he moved them away and kept his left hand over her shoulder to keep her in her place

She gives him a nervous expression and gulps, whereas, he was looking at her with a smirk. "It's me hukum-sa, let go'' she says trying to get her wrist out of his hold. Aadhiren gives her a sly smile "I know" he says.

"And why should I let you go so easily when you were teasing me hmm?" He asks and she looks away, embarrassed of her actions. Aadhiren noticed it "W-what do you want?" She says softly with red cheeks and he smirks again.

"I want to hear my name from your mouth" he says and Parvati pouts lightly. She didn't want to say his name. But she doesn't want to be locked in this position. She thinks and then looks up at him with puppy eyes "I am waiting" he says and she shook her head "I can't" she says and he ignored her "My name is Aadhiren" he says and she shakes her head again.

And catching him off gaurd, she tried to wiggle out of his hold. "Oh wait. Not so easily" he says and kept both his hands on her waist. Putting all her weight on him. "Not fair" she whispers but due to their closeness he heard her. "Alright, either say my name or kiss me" he says and Parvati's eyes widen again. "haww" she says softly making him chuckle.

Now Aadhiren had a playful look on his face. He knew she wouldn't kiss him so she will have to say his name. Where as Parvati was gathering all her courage that was hidden inside her and in a spam of seconds, she leaned in, on his side and hurriedly kissed his cheeks. She immediately took her face away.