PART 18

Happy Reading<33

She gives him a pleading look. He frowns and follows her eyes to his hand. Aadhiren understood. He straightens his back and clears his throat. Even thought Parvati has never said anything about the smaking and drinking despite the fact how much they bother her, she was in no position to complain.

But isn't it kind of my right now? Now that I am married to him? I asked him about the accident thing without any fear then why am I scared about this? She thinks and opens her mouth to speak.

"Uh suniye" she says grabbing his attention again. He looks at her and tried to continue. Her big doe eyes watched him as he grew confused as to why she called him? Parvati started fidgeting her fingers. She nervously pushes her hair strands back and looks away.

I can't do this. "Kya hua?" He asks her frowing and confused at her sudden stop.

(What happened?)

Parvati shook her head "N-nothing, I should get down" she says and starts to walk away but Aadhiren hold her arm, and stops her. Parvati gasps as she collides with him and flinches seeing his face so near to her's. Aadhiren's confused face was giving her nervous shivers.

"I asked what happened? You were about to say something. Say it" he says and Parvati shakes her head "uh it's, it's nothing rehne dejiye" she says wiggling out of his hold. Aadhiren left her seeing her uncomfortableness.

(Leave it)

"I won't repeat again Paro'' he says taking a puff from the ciggerate and blowing it next to her face. Parvati founded her herself trapped in a deliemma, wheather she should take the risk of telling him or not. She sighs at last and decides to tell him.

"The thing is, all this smoking and consuming alcohol that you do, it's unhealthy for your health and it's just- I mean I don't mean to be rude or tell you how you should love your life but I just, I mean to say they bother me a little and it's not just about me, they are not good for your health" she says quickly under one breath.

She looks up while fidgeting her fingers to see his reaction and Aadhiren was standing there expression less. He walks away towards the balcony and Parvati thought she angered him. She walks behind him to apologise but to her surprise, Aadhiren trashed the cigarette he had in his hand onto the ash tray and carried the ash tray inside the bedroom.

He throws the ash tray in the trash bin and claps his hands together to get rid of the ashes and the smell.
"This good?'' he asks looking at Parvati and she smiles warmly while nodding her head. It felt good. When someone listened to her, when someone cared about her feelings and took her words seriously.

She wasn't getting yelled at for every tiny mistake she made, instead, she was getting listened to. He was listening. He made her feel important. She felt like hugging him right now!

Oh god, stop. Nope Parvati enough embarrassment for today, don't even think about getting close to him. Now thank him and run downstairs. She says to herself "Thank you sir, I will go down now" she says smiling and Aadhiren stops her.

"Stop calling me sir, it doesn't sound right" he says and she nods "Ji" she says bowing. Aadhiren sighs, chuckling "Paro, you don't have to formal with me now, you can call me by my name and stop bowing at me at everytime you get" he says and Parvati got anxious.

I can't call him by his name he is older than me. And Bowing is like courtesy, I can't defy that. Rani sa will kill me. What should I do?? She thinks and Aadhiren got confused as to what she was thinking "Got it?'' he says and Parvati got attentive. "Ji" she says quickly.

Aadhiren had a playfully smile on his face. He takes a step closer to her. "Say my name Parvati" he whispers to her and Parvati was taken aback. She takes a few steps back and stays quite. "Come on, don't make me wait" he says and Parvati widen her eyes. "Hu-hukum?" She says and he raises his brows "What?" She says and she shakes her head "I get it, you won't say it like this. It's my order Parvati. And you have to obey it now. Come on say my name" he says with pride and Parvati was fuming with herself.

"Hukum-sa I can't" she says and looks at him. Aadhiren's expression changed into soft, seeing her in getting a worked up, he relaxed his eyes.

"Why?'' he whispers near her ears, the hot air fanning on the nape of her neck gave her goosebumps. Parvati took a deep breath and looked up at him "Mein nahi keh sakti kyuki apne pati ka naam lena bura hota hai" she says quietly with shyness in her eyes. Aadhiren smiles a little looking at her.

(I can't take your name because calling your husband with his name is considered a bad omen)

"She looks so cute when she is nervous. With her pulp lips and her chubby cheeks getting red when she is embarrassed. It's fun to tease her". Aadhiren thinks to himself.  "If you are not comfortable then I won't force you, but I do wish to hear my name from your mouth someday Paro" he says and takes a step back with a teasing smile.
He goes in the closet to change into night clothes.

Parvati handles herself, straightening her clothes and brushing her hair with her hands. The heavy jewellery that she wears started to make noises. She goes downstairs without waiting for him.

***

Downstairs, at the dinning table, Parvati was helping the servants to set up the dishes and food when Aadhiren came down. He says on his chair and seeing him, Parvati also sat down next to him.

They both served themselves and started to eat their food. As usual there was silence in the room but a sudden crash averted their attention.

Aadhiren stopped his spoon mid way to his mouth and fixed his and looked at the source of the sound. He stood up abruptly with a firm face. Parvati got confused and stood up as well. A few servants gathered around the room.

The crash was heard from the deck in the backyard. Aadhiren hurriedly took his steps there and a few bodyguards from outside the house followed him along with Parvati.

He saw the glass window was shattered and someone definitely broke into the house. "Looks like there is a intruder" the head of the security said and Aadhiren nodded.

_____

Thanks for reading<33

Do leave your reviews:)

Tose Naina On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara