Chapter 16. Turned out fine (the end)

Leonia's pov-

Mommy and daddy were both doing things today and i was all alone but that was ok since they won't annoy me now! I looked up at the tv and realized bluey was on! Bluey is my favorite show ever!

I pushed my coloring book and crayons away to focus on bluey. I liked bingo, she's my favorite character in bluey, daddy says she's tiny like me. Mommy walled in and smiled at me, "clean up your coloring stuff, sweet baby" she said.

I nodded and grabbed my coloring stuff and ran over to the bin mommy keeps my stuff in. I shoved all of my stuff into one drawer and slammed it shut, I ran back over to the couch and jumped onto it.

Mommy laughed and sat down next to me, I finally get to watch bluey! I don't know why mommy always wants me to keep everything clean, its not that messy if I leave my stuff out!

Daddy walked in as well and smirked at me, "oh wow, your not being a drama queen for once, what a blessing!" He said as he sat down on the other side of me. I glared at him and stuck my tounge out.

He gasped and held a hand over his heart, "how rude!" He said. I shook my head and giggled, he was being silly! Mommy giggled too and ran her fingers through my hair.

I smiled at her, it felt super duper uper nice when she did that! She smiled at me, I climbed onto her lap and she laughed and kept on doing it. I snuggled up against her and daddy moved over to sit next to her. 

He started rubbing my back and I started getting sleepy. I pushed his hand away and he rolled his eyes at me, I went back to watching bluey. Daddy said it was kind of annoying but he's watching it so he's a liar!

-Rosaries pov-

I watched as Leo started going in and out of sleep, focusing on watching bluey on tv. Its almost time for her nap so her falling asleep wasn't a big issue, I smiled as I saw she'd finally fallen asleep.

Phelio noticed too and smiled at me, we both adored Leo since the moment we laid our eyes on her and she was so sweet and caring. We're the luckiest parents in the world in my opinion.

Sometimes she's a little difficult but all toddlers are, nothing we can't deal with. Im happy this is how things turned out and Leo isn't stuck in that god awful thing that was called.an orphanage.

I think I saw recently the director was arrested, no surprise there she seemed like a bitch. I pet Leo's hair and smiled, my precious baby, Phelio leaned down and kissed her head.

She was both of ours precious baby and I couldn't imagine a world with out Phelio and Leo. They kept me going and without them I wouldn't have anything to go for, I leaned over Leo and kissed Phelio's head and he smiled.

I'm so lucky for how everything turned out.

----------------------------------------------------------------••••••••••••°°°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°°°••••••••°°°°

This book is dome, I'm done, WE'RE ALL DONE.

I loved writing this book and I didn't really have any plot twists or things I wanted to add and just wanted family fluff so its finished, I'm so thankful for all the votes, views, and comments this book has received and hope everyone enjoyed this book.