Chapter Twenty-one

At that moment, as I cried out, my vulnerability was on full display. A wave of nervousness and shyness washed over me, engulfing my entire being. His eyes, filled with a twisted desire, roamed over my body, leaving me feeling exposed and worthless. It was as if I was transported back to that dreadful night at DDW, where my sense of self-worth was shattered.

His gaze, sharp as a blade, pierced through me, and I could feel the intensity of his desire. Lust, like a flickering flame, danced in his eyes, casting an intoxicating spell. It was as if he had caught his prey, a sinister smirk forming on his lips, giving him an almost demonic aura. The anticipation of devouring his conquest consumed him, adding a chilling thrill to the air.

Every nerve in my body ignited as his hands traced their sinful path down my bare skin. The electric current of pleasure surged through me, leaving me trembling with anticipation as his hand continued moving down my boobs. Stopping at one, he gently rubbed the nipple before roughly cupping them in his hands and squeezing them hard causing me to writhe helplessly in agony.

"Yes…….. Scream that's what you know how to do best, whore," His voice, a venomous growl, filled the room with a forbidding intensity, as he snarled in a hushed tone.

"Hmmm……." His eyes gleamed with sadistic pleasure as I screamed in agony, but my voice was stifled, reduced to a muffled sound due to the tape tied around my mouth. The chains rattled violently as I writhed in pain, desperately seeking release.

He slapped my cheeks, "Shhh... behave," he barked, his words echoing in the air. My face flushed with embarrassment, tears welling up in my crystal-clear eyes. Stepping back, he reached for an object: a wireless vibrator, exacerbating the unsettling atmosphere.

I felt my heart race as I saw him approaching, my eyes wide with fear. I couldn't help but cry out, shaking my head and pleading for mercy through tear-filled eyes. He licked his lips, his gaze directed into my pussy. However, immediately after our gaze locked, he forcefully slid three fingers inside.

"Ahh……." I screamed painfully, my body forcefully lifting a bit from the bed but he harshly pushed me down with his left hand while his other hand was still inside. Tears were furiously streaming as I watched him in pain pound his fingers inside. He didn't wait for me to adjust before he slid another finger, four fingers, five fingers, and then all of his hands slid in.

I screamed hard but the gag in my mouth made my voice tremble out in a muffled sound. My legs were shaking furiously in pain as his hand continued pounding faster and faster making me groan out in agony.

"Yes, that's it," His smirk grew wider as he relished in my distress, his eyes fixated on my pained expression. The cocky smile on his lips never faltered, as if he was savoring every moment.
I still haven't recovered from the shocking pain when I felt something big and painful slide inside my pussy. I cried out as I felt it vibrate vigorously inside me.

He connected the wireless vibrator via Bluetooth, relaxing watching me scream out in pain. Flipping my legs for any rescue but in all, it seems absurd. I collapsed back to the bed helplessly, feeling the pain shooting through my body more like it was tearing all my bones apart.

As I stared at him, a satisfactory smile played on his lips, sending shivers down my spine. Slowly, deliberately, he rose from the couch, his eyes fixed on me with an intense gaze. With purposeful steps, he closed the distance between us, his presence engulfing the room as he pulled the vibrator out. My heart raced, anxiety and fear mingling in my veins.

In one swift motion, he unfastened the handcuffs that had bound my hands. A rush of relief should have flooded over me, a sense of freedom regained. But as the blood began to flow back, a tingling sensation replaced the numbness.

Dizziness washed over me, leaving me feeling disoriented and broken. The reality of the situation sank in. The intensity of the moment, the power dynamic that had played out, left me shaken to my core. It was a mix of emotions - a twisted dance between pleasure and pain, desire and discomfort.

With a violent jerk, he forcefully tore the tape from my mouth, the adhesive scraping against my skin, leaving behind a painful bruise. As he ripped it away, I let out a piercing scream, my voice reverberating through the room, echoing and bouncing off the walls with a chilling intensity. The agony and fear consumed me, leaving me feeling trapped and overwhelmed.

"Please..." The word escaped my bruised lips, trembling with pain and desperation.

He paid no heed to my pleas, callously unchaining my aching legs which felt so painful to bring them close. At that moment, a flicker of relief washed over me, the false hope that perhaps he had forgiven me. But little did I know, that was merely the beginning of my torment, the prelude to a deeper and more sinister misery.

As Damien approached, a wave of dread washed over me, my eyes fixated on the long handcuffs connected to an iron chain in his hand. I felt paralyzed, unable to move or even let out a scream. Tears streamed down my face uncontrollably as he callously tied my hands behind my back. The weight of the heavy chain was then placed around my neck, and with a rough shove, he forced me to the ground. The overwhelming sense of powerlessness and despair consumed me.

I let out a piercing scream as I tumbled to the ground, landing with a resounding thud. My face hit the floor, leaving me disoriented and unsure of how to turn around. Meanwhile, Damien, with an air of superiority, strolled over to the couch in a majestic manner. The power dynamics at that moment were clear, and I felt a deep sense of unease and vulnerability. Tears rolled in my eyes watching Damien unzip his trousers, making his hardened man down there to fall out in full force.

It was damn too huge and long, if I wasn't in so much pain I could have had the time to admire the golden treasure in front of me.

He sat down and stroked his full-length dick before staring back at me. A deadly smirk made it to his lips. "Hmmm…….. Couldn't resist, huh?" His words slurred, a sinful smile etched across his face, intensifying the unsettling atmosphere.

After a short while, I screamed in agony as he forcefully yanked the chain, causing me to lurch forward. With a cruel grip on my hair, he made it clear that our "playtime" had come to an end. The pain was unbearable, but my hands remained bound behind my back, leaving me completely helpless.

Still, in pain, he steadied my head and began to pound his cock into my mouth, I kept gagging, and excess saliva dropped from my mouth as his length continued hitting the back of my throat ferociously. He released his grip from my hair and grabbed my neck while still pounding hard. My face was red and my eyes seemed to be popping out of their socket.

Meanwhile, after what seems like forever, he pulled out his cock from my mouth and slapped me hard. I writhed out in pain and cried out. He slowly hit his shaft on my lips in satisfaction before pulling away with a wicked smile.

"Enjoying it. …. .."

"This is your profession, little whore, so enough of the tears,"

I feel disgusted watching him, his inhumane actions show that he is a beast. I was still drowning in my thoughts when I suddenly felt a whip land on my ass, I flinched and screamed out in fear and pain. I was whipped for a while before the demon husband dropped the cat o' nine tails on the desk.
Is this the inhumane bloodthirsty demon that my father wants me to make love to?

He pushed me down to the couch, kneeling with my ass tilted toward him. He picked up the cat o' nine tails and resumed his action, whipping my ass making me cry out and wiggle my ass in pain.

"Don't you dare make a move!!" He barked out. The whipped landing on my bare ass in full force. I bit hard on my lips crying my eyes out. Is going to be a long night because the torture is not ending anytime soon.