Chapter Eight

Damien's POV: 

Damien Albrecht... a name that strikes fear and panic into the hearts of anyone who hears it. He's not just ruthless, brutal, and ferocious, but the embodiment of everyone's worst nightmare. Crossing paths with him is like inviting pain and suffering into your life. He possesses no conscience for those with conscience will not do what he does....... Well, that's all they kept saying but I care less about their opinions or how they perceived me.

"Sh*t..." I groaned as crimson blood splattered in all directions, staining my hands with its gruesome reminder.

As the lifeless bodies lay strewn across the cold, unforgiving ground, a chilling silence filled the air. The moonlight cast an eerie glow on the scene, illuminating the dark secrets hidden within the shadows. An enigmatic figure, I stood tall amidst the chaos, my eyes gleaming with a mix of satisfaction and determination.

"Done," I smirked, a twisted satisfaction coursing through my veins as I released the lifeless bodies, allowing them to crumple to the unforgiving ground. I pulled out a white handkerchief from the depths of my pocket and meticulously wiped the blood from the gleaming blade, each stroke a deliberate act of cleansing. Squeezing the fabric tightly, I rid my palms of the stains on them.

"I warned them, didn't I? I made it crystal clear that betrayal would not be forgiven," I muttered to myself, a chilling reminder of the consequences that awaited those who dared to misbehave. With a contemptuous flick of my wrist, the blood-stained handkerchief landed upon the three dead bodies lying motionless on the ground, showing a macabre symbol of their treachery.

There are few things in life that I despise, but they are so tempting to ignore... Lies, betrayal, and disobedience. Yet these three idiots managed to combine two of them. They lied, weaving a web of deceit, and betrayed our formidable mob, pilfering our precious coke and profiting from it, thinking I wouldn't notice. They thought wrong. They underestimated me, Damien Albrecht, and now they shall face the wrath of their ill-fated decisions.

If they had asked for money I could have given it out to them but like they always say……. Even my gang members were afraid to face me at times.

However, immediately after I got the information this morning I wanted to rush in here and finish them up but due to that silly contract with Mr. Harlow, by pulling the shame off his face and restoring his dignity by acting like the supposed fiancee as the man in the picture by getting married to his daughter so I then adjust my visitation despite how hard it was for me to be able to hesitate and spent some hours in that altar without having their throats shred off.

Hmmm but just like they say opportunities only come by once, When I saw the caption on the news I extended a helping hand knowing fully well that it was a better opportunity to dive in and grab that little thing that I always wanted. The key point here is that I always get whatever I want no matter how it comes. Though I hate the fact he makes it look like it was still his but I guess the main thing is that it is now under me…… managing under my care and having my name on them. 

"Mr. Kenzo is here to negotiate the business," Eros dropped the bombshell behind me.

I stilled, a dangerous smile making it to my parted lips, "Where is he?" 

"He is inside the party room," Pasito said one of my other friends, "He came alone," 

"Hmmm….." I chuckled dryly, "Is the confidence," 

Clasping my two fingers I turned around to look at them, we were standing in the backyard of the club. This is one of my stripper's clubs. Mostly a lot of other mobs do come here to chill. Using the corner of my eyes I motioned to three of my men to drag the dead bodies away and clear that place before refocusing my attention on Eros, Pasito, and others.

"Kenzo can not be trusted, so we're all going in there together," 

Pasito gave me the look like it wasn't necessary but he dared not say that because even my friends Eros, and Pasito were scared of me even though I laughed and appeared lenient with them but I expected them to be happy about my every bit of my success and sad even if they have to forge it when I am downcast. They all have to make my business theirs as well. 

I nodded my head and started heading inside. They both followed shortly. Immediately we stepped foot inside the club. The loud and sensual sound of the music echoed against the wall of that place which was inundated with green and twinkling colorful lights.  

Screams and laughter were heard as glasses were filled up with liquor before they were drunk up empty by the throngs in there. 

At the center of the club were ecdysiasts who were entertaining the audience by undressing to the music and swaying their hips rhythmically backward and forward from side to side on the dance pole naked. 

I paid them for that so they should keep strip dancing to maintain the vibe here, I looked around and the crowds were enjoying themselves. The young women there were swaying barely covered bodies, moving their hips seductively just to please those hungry eyes of those men ogling at their bodies though most of the female's eyes were glued to me immediately I walked inside. 

I wasn't surprised because my mere presence was enough to monopolize and vanquish everyone or anything around me. If I was not here for business I could have gotten laid with any random girl here, I wanted to look away when suddenly a lady in brunette got my attention. I smirked and she winked at me with a nasty smile.

"Does she know that you're married?" Eros teased and chuckled beside me. I eyed him, if it was someone else I would have ended him right now.

"Because of the company, Eros Graham," I reminded him of the reasons through clenched teeth.

"But the fact remains that you two are married," Pasito said trying to fight back the smile forming at the corner of his lips.

"Enough," I snapped, causing their smiles to instantly disappear. "Where is Kenzo?" My voice was cold and sounded terrifying. 

"This way, please," one of my guards said, leading us toward a bar where an old man, though not that old around his early sixties, was sitting and filling his glass up with liquor. 

"Hmm," I cleared my throat and pulled out a chair, and sat down. "Wow!! Damien….." Seeing me, he dropped his glass of liquor and tried to hug me but instantly dragged his butt down to his chair under my cold gaze.

"Congratulations! I heard the news," he pulled his liquor and shrugged his shoulders, "You're married….. Didn't see that coming," he laughed.

"We are here for business, right?" I pulled a glass, filling it up with liquor. His smile instantly vanished, and fear flashed in his eyes but he chuckled composing himself, "Hmmm…… yeah," he muttered.

My eyebrow arched up at his voice, my eyes gleaming maliciously causing a dangerous grin to settle on my well perfect chiseled face, making me look more perilous yet alluring, "Go straight to business, Kenzo Jones,"