THE REUNION

IAN'S POV :

A month ago

It's been a few hours now, we took a plane directly to turkey with new names and an entirely new identity. It wasn't hard as my brother already works in the police department. After what happened at the mansion I was injured but we didn't stop because of that , we jnew from the start that we'll leave once we're done with the mission. We never wanted to live there from the start but it was all for revenge and I just know that masimo will fucking kill that ubcle. You might be thinking that why didn't we wait until we saw him dead with our own eyes, the answer is we couldn't, I and my ben knew that once mika and masimo leaves the mansion the plan of us escaping would be next to impossible. My brother told me all about mika, how they hated each other's guts and how they or 'my brother ' fell in love. It's all messy to br honest but well we had to mive, staying would've been worst.

One thing that I haven't confessed even to my brother is that I hopelessly fell in love with masimo, I've never loved anyone in my life just had teeny tiny and a huge crush of my hospital co worker but that's it. No one made me feel the the way masimo did, he brought the best out of me, he taught me how to actually enjoy life and how to be happy at all moments, obviously his punishments were a contraindication but they were fun as well, somewhere in my heart I loved being punished by him. I know everyone might call me a masochist but whatever I couldn't care less as long as I was with him. It's just jot possible for me to live without him but it is as impossible for me to live with him too. He's a mafia and I'm well a commoner, even though we are married, I can't be with him knowing that at anytime he could die in a shootout or in a clan war. I'm afraid like hell by thr thought of losing him and living my life without him. So before this tragedy happens I chickened out. My brother's been lost himself, we're just breathing, and we're trying to be happy but that doesn't seem to be working very well.

The moment we left for turkey we erased each and every footage of us, as my brother is an amazing hacker he erased allt he information leading to us. So we are clean, we just have to clear the footage of any cameras near us, and that wasn't hard as we have rented a place where there are no cctvs and the only place we frequent is the mall where we clear the cctv in a minute, so it's not a big deal. And I know Masimo he'll do everything to find me and mika is a psychotic case so we're trying our best to hide until it all cools down.

1 month later

'Doorbell rings'

"Wait I'll get it" I get up to open the door

"Who's ther......... Fuck" I try to close the door with all my might but that doesn't work as masimo makes his way inside ny house with an intimidating mika behind him

"Ian who is.........." He stops mid sentence when his eyes locks with mika and then he looks at both of them

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Ben asks

"We should be the one asking that, shouldn't we darling?" Mika replies and ben hissses at him

"Leave" I finally get my ability to speak, I face mika and masimo

"That's not an option husband" masimo says enhancing the last word

"Leave before I call the police" I speak calmly eveb though there's a tsunami of emotions running in my head

"Then try it, you think we're influential only in italy, don't think of us as a lowly clan, we're very influential and if you want to find out just how much you can call the police" he says