THE ATTRACTION

MASIMO'S POV:

Ohh my god I can't believe it that I'm so much attracted to him , he's just a fucking nerd, a doctor why the hell do I feel so attracted towards a nerd like him. I start questioning my heart and my head when I decide to go to change in a new pair of clothes and go to OUR room .

Of course I wake up early and rush to our room that's when I see him still sleeping. His face looks so peaceful and now that I see his sleeping face from a close up without any fear on his face he seems really pretty and cute , honestly I've never seen such a beauty , those beautiful eyes , that perfect round nose and those plump pink lips , the sun throwing its rays on him and he's looking all angelice , my morning couldn't have been more perfect, as soon as I realise that all I've been thinking from the morning is him so I snap out of it.

He gets up just like a baby and rubs his eyes & squints it to see who it is and moves a lil bit away from me, I can Clearly see fear in his eyes . Yess this is better I want him to fear me or else my entire mafia clan will go down if I start becoming kind hearted.

"Well guess we will continue the holy work , won't we? As we weren't able to do anything on our wedding night we should do it now shouldn't we? Little boy?" As soon I say this he turns his body to the side of the table and pretends to be asleep

CUTE

I move closer to him and breathe in the crook of his neck , I really like that part of him it smells like coconut and berry and a lil hint of sweetness, I whisper into his ear.

"I think I've done enough to show you how to behave, next time if you even think of disobeying me just remember what happened today and what more could've happened, ok kitten ? Night" I kiss & bite his earlobe I feel him whimper, I feel like I've won something special and I leave .

I dont know why but I feel way too much attracted to him , its just how he smells so sweet and the crook of his neck & don't even get me started on his LIPS Ohh myyy god they were the sweetest and softest lips I would've ever kissed . I would've just eaten him alive and whole , It's good that he fainted .

It was almost dinner time when I finished my meeting with the gun supplier, he will be sending a new model of gun tonight . I've been trying since a month to set up this meeting and it finally happened so I'm a lil bit relieved, I guess today I can sleep peacefully.

I went to our room and saw ian sitting in front of the glass window and he was so engrossed with the view & his thoughts that he didn't even notice I came , I went near him and sat next to him . He was surprised but didn't move .

"You are so lucky to have this entire view to yourself" he said

"You are wrong here , now I share this beautiful view with you too" I say and he looks at me and a blush appears on his cheeks

"I know I forced you into marrying me but believe me there was no other way with which you could've been saved , this was the only way . If I would've let you live the members of the inner circle would've eaten me alive and they would probably think that you are a danger to our clan and they would eventually kill you or else hurt you in a way that you would've never been able to speak , and looking at you , you deserve to live so I couldn't just sit around and watch you die so marriage was the best and only option for you " I say with a concern and guilty voice.

"Trust me I know you did this for my betterment and I am a little grateful though I shouldn't be but you are not treating me as a dog or as an enemy , you are providing everything to me . It's like I am living at my sugar daddy's place" he laughs , I smirk and say

"well it's bad that this is not the truth, our relationship is more meaningful than that , we are husbands remember?" I say raising my hand in front of his face and showing him the wedding ring.

"Yes yes husbands" he scoffs and it sounds a bit rude

"Why the hell are you saying it like that , did I do something wrong ?" yes I did , I forced myself on him a little and made him fear me but that's basic.

"You have held me in this room as a prisoner masimo " he said , Oooh I love when he says my name, I feel a tingling sensation in my heart though I shouldn't be feeling anything at all

"I asked you for one thing to free me away with my boredom and you didn't even do that, you don't even let me out of this room" he says almost on the edge of crying but also angry

"What is that I haven't provided you with yet?" I ask , I honestly don't recall what he is talking about as I've been busy with work.

"The freaking books remember?" he says , now I remember

"I told my guard to bring it , didn't he deliver it to you yet?" I ask and he shakes his head as a big NO

"Ok he is dead now " I say and grab his hand

"Let's teach him a lesson shall we?"

A/n : well what do you think will happen next??!

Follow me on Instagram - @thezeewrites