CH. 2: First Day Being A Bodyguard

Next Day: Sera's Apartment:

The photographer is getting ready to go to the mall.

When she open the door she notice someone is outside, leaning againts the wall beside her door.

"D-Dillian?", Sera asks.

Dillian look at her, not saying anything.

Sera just stare at him, "h-how long have you been standing there?", she asks.

"Since sunrise", the male bodyguard simply answered.

"Oh", Sera muttered.

"Going somewhere?", Dillian asks.

"To the mall, buy new camera for work", Sera summerized.

Dillian stood straight, "guess I had no choice but to follow you there", he said.

Sera just look at him and just walk her way out.

"Why do I agree to this?", she thought.

Not knowing the two had something in common.

Not liking each others' company.

At The Mall:

Sera is looking at each one of the cameras' quality and the price. And while she did that, Dillian just stood few feet behind her, not taking any interrest about Sera's hobbies.

"Aren't they all the same?", Dillian asks, feeling a bit bored.

"No", Sera simply answered, without looking at him, "their quality are different", she stated.

Dillian just look at her, then turn to look outside.

He'd rather be doing a deadly mission right now than standing in public.

Meanwhile: In An Abandoned Building:

Kyle and Gwen along with group of agents are surround the area with their gun ready to open fire until the directors say so.

Soon those agents burst in, walking around while keeping their guard up. With the two directors leading the team.

But when they got in, no one inside nor anyone attack them as they expected things are suppose to be.

"Check every corner, don't let your guard down", Kyle ordered the agents.

The agents did just that.

Gwen stood beside Kyle.

"Are you sure this is the place?", she asks, looking at their surroundings.

Kyle stay silent for a moment.

"I'm sure", he answered, "all of these are like children game to them", he inform.

Gwen starts to fall silence.

"Director!".

An agent called them and the two directors turn their attention to the agent who look shocked.

"You have to see this", he said.

The two directors followe the agent from behind and into a room that filled with papers.

The agent then pick one paper and hand it to Gwen.

When Gwen look at it, her eyes widen.

Kyle raised a brow when he sees her reaction. He lean closer to take a look and he now know what makes Gwen shock.

The paper is filled with Gwen's personal life other than being the goverment agent.

Her full name.

Her workplace.