Chapter 24

After 1 month- 

 After 1 month- 

Sian look at her reflection .

She looks like an angel . Sian really dont like makeup so she didnt apply any makeup just lip gloss . She just brush her hair & let it open bcz Jungkook like her open hair .

Then Sian heard her room's door open so she turn back.

Jungkook step inside & his body freeze after looking at the angel in front of him

Jungkook step inside & his body freeze after looking at the angel in front of him .He feel his little friend being hard .

Jk was just standing there with his wide eyes .

Sian look at him .

Sian : Am i looking bad ?

Jk come back into reality & go towards her .

Jk : You are looking beautiful my love .*smile*

Jungkook want to kiss her so he lean towards her lips .

Jungkook smashed his lips with her .He kiss her like no tomorrow .He hold her neck & kiss her deeply .He want to enter his tongue but Sian dont know how to kiss to she just seal her lips But his one hand sneeze her waist & Sian gasps & open her mouth then Jungkook slip his tongue inside her mouth .

After 2 min he pull back from kiss bcz he feel her out of breath .He attach his forehead with her while panting .

Jk : Your lips are so sweet baby .I just want to drink that sweetness everyday .*smirk*

Sian's whole face become more red & She hide her face in his chest .

Sian : Stop it .*whine*

Jk :*laugh* ok..ok...now happy .Now lets go or i will lost my control & f*ck you here .

Sian look at him with confuse face .

Sian : What is f.....f...uck ?*confuse*

Jungkook curse himself bcz he forget that Sian dont know curse words , sexual words .She is very innocent .

Jk ;.....Its....its nothing baby .*nervous smile*

Sian : Oh....ok...lets go *smile*

With that Sian fix her lip gloss & go towards door while Jungkook was hard .