Chapter 12

Author Pov :

Author Pov :

Jungkook 's mansion office - 

Today all members are here to discuss about their business and ofc mafia stuffs.

While discussing Jin excuse himself for washroom.

_____

After finishing his business Jin walk out of a guest room where he used washroom.

While walking someone call him.

Jin Look back & saw a girl running towards him.

Sian : Si...sir your wallet ....u accidentally dropped it.*lower voice*

Jin then check his pocket & sigh .

Jin take his wallet from her .

Jin : Thank you miss .....hmm....are you new maid here ?

Sian: Hmm....ye..yes.....hmm....I need to go sir ..*bow*

Jin nodded and go towards Jk's office room.

Jin : *in mind* That girl was honest ...if she want she could stole it but she didn't......

After that Jin goes inside the office to join his brothers.

________

Afternoon:

After their discussion over all 7 members go inside to dinning area for their lunch .

Sian heated their dishes & serve them & also bowed politely . After serving she go back to the kitchen to get dessert dishes for them .

They were eating & talking .

RM : Jungkook we want to meet Sayon .

Jk : You all saw her .She was the one who served us foods .

Jimin : Oh...so she is that b*tch .

Jin : Really ?( he is shocked bcz he meet her early )

Jk : Yes .

Tae : Ok lets do something to make her suffer .*smirk*

Jimin : Yep. Im with you .

Maknea line is agree to torture Sayon But Hyung line is kinda disagree bcz they saw innocent in her eyes , she look so kind nature girl .They can say that bcz they meet all kinds of girls but she is different .If she is a sl*t then she could tried to touched them while serving them but she didnt .Thats why they are not agree with maknea line .Hyung line are also mafia but they never uses girls or torture them .

Jin : Do what ever you want but im not with you guys .

Jhope , Suga , Rm : Me too .

After sometime Sian come inside the dinning area with all dessert she made for them .She silently serve them .While serving Jimin knowingly push her elbow which make her to lose balance & some meat fall on Taehyung's shirt .Sian widened her eyes & started to clean it with tissue but Tae yell at her .

Taehyung: You!!! Piece of Sh*t how dare you ?*with anger*

Sian : Im sorry sir.I swear it was an accident .* with fear*

Jk : HOW DARE YOU TO DISRESPECT MY HYUNG ?*yell*

Jk stood up from his chair , go towards her & grab her hair harshly .

Sian : Mas.....ter i swear....it was an.......ac...accident *tearly eyes*

Jk : I think you forget your lessons .Ok lets remind you now .

Sian widened her eyes .Jk didnt give her time & slapped her tightly which make her fall on the floor .

Hyung line feel bad for her but they dont know why .They are just watching her being torture by Jungkook. Jk quickly grab her hairs again ,Sian feel like her scalp are going to come out , she scream but Jk didnt listen to her he pull her by hair & started to leave from there while dragging her on the floor holding her hairs .

All maids feel bad for her but they didnt have courage to save her from that Devil .

Jk dragged her to the basement area while holding her hair.

Sian is just screaming bcz of pain .Jk open the basement door & push her inside .

Sian fall on the floor harshly & got hit on her head by woods which are on the floor

Sian fall on the floor harshly & got hit on her head by woods which are on the floor .Her forehead is now bleeding .Jk didnt showed any mercy & unbuckle his belt .Without any warning he started to whipping her with his belt & Sian start screaming loudly but he become deaf .

Sian : Pl...*whip*..plz....*whip*....im..*whip*..Sorry...*whip*....plz...*whip*....Stop...*whip*

But he didnt stop after sometime Sian started to lose her conscious .

After 12 min Jk stopped .

Jk : Its your punishment b*tch for hurting my brother. Just stay here without foods & water .

Jk look at her who is now unconscious lying on the floor . After that he get out from there & lock the door & order all maids not to help her or they will lose their job .

Jk come back to the dinning area & started to eat his lunch . All of them eating but Jin isnt eating , he is feeling bad & guilty .His subconscious saying that something isnt right .

After finishing their lunch they go back to their office for their work .