Chapter 19

Author pov :

Author pov :

Author pov :

After Jk left that room Sian slowly open her eyes. She feel her whole body is paining. She look at ceiling & tears fall from her eyes. But she didn't make any sound. Her face is emotionless. She feel empty inside her. She tried to sit but her lower part is paining a lot but after struggling so much she sit on the bed while holding duvet on her chest. She saw blood stain on the duvet.

She know that he is not here. She look at her dress which is on the floor, torn into pieces with her virginity . Today her eyes are empty. She lost her everything. Now she can't bear more. She tried to get up but fall down on the floor. She cant feel her legs. She saw a bathrobe on the side table of bed. She wear it after trying hard bcz her hands are injured bcz of handcuffs. Now she just want to speak with her sister. She see a land line phone on the side table so she pick it& call her sister.

Yes she know her number. She call her sister, she pick the call but she Sian heard something which make her shocked.

(Actually when Sian call her Sayon accidently receive the call while talking with her dad. Now Sian can heard their conversation )

Sayon : I hope that Sian never come in our life.

& Sian heard this.

Dad: She will not princess. That Jeon literally caged her now she cant leave from there.

Sayon : Dad you are a mastermind, bcz of your plan we made her believe that you tortured me, killed our mom & i tolerated your torture for her safety.

Dad : Yes.,for me it was very easy bcz she is a fool *laugh*

Sayon : Yes dad she is *laugh*Now im free from that Jeon 's hand.

Dad :Yes princess Now she is in that hell while you are in heaven.

Sayon: Yes dad, you made my life so easy. Thank you dad.

Sian dont want listen their conversation more so she cut the call. Her eyes become teary. She thought her sister love her but she is wrong, her own sister used her.

She sit there like a statue for 1 hour. Her tears are falling from her eyes. She lost her all hopes to live.

She look up & saw balcony. (bcz this room is attach with a balcony).

she dragged herself toward the balcony. She hold the wall for support & stood on the cement railing of balcony.

She look at the sky while remembering her mom.

Sian : Im coming mom. *smile painfully *

& she jumped from there..........

------------------------------------

After Jk left that room, he go out toward his car, he quickly drive his car toward his office. After 10 min he reached there & go inside.

--Meeting Room--

He come inside the meeting room & saw his all hyungs are sitting there with sad face. He become confused.

Jk : What happened hyung why you call me so early.

All of them look at him.

Jimin : You need to know something Jungkook.

Jk: What?

Jin: That girl who is living with you is not real Kang Sayon.

Jk :What are you saying hyung?

Jin : Im saying truth, she is not Sayon, she is Sayon's twin sister Sian.

Jk become shocked.

Jimin :Yes we meet real Sayon at America.

Jk :Tell me everything.

Jimin: Yesterday me & Jin hyung was in a club we saw Sayon there sitting with a girl. First we was shocked but we thought maybe she is a looklike but then a boy called her as Sayon. We become more shocked, then we understand that something is wrong. If Sian is here then who is that girl, who is living here.

Jin: Then we ordered a waiter to give her a drink which is mixed with a drug. We use that drug to know the truth & its worked.Sayon drink that & after sometime that drug started work on her. Then we took her out from there & took her in a room. We asked her everything & she answered our all questions.

Jk: Whats she said? *whisper *

Jimin: Her name is Sian who is living with you. She is her twin sister. Sayon & her dad hate her. They hate her bcz of her Sayon's mother died when they were 8.They blamed Sian for Mrs. Kang 's dead. They caged her inside their mansion for 10 years. Sian dont know anything about out world. She never come outside from Kang mansion. Nobody know Sian. They tortured her, made her Sayon' s Personal maid. When Sayon get to know that you want to take revenge on her she used Sian. Yes She used Sian by tricking her. That Kang & Sayon made a drama. They faked that Mr. Kang killed their mother & tortured Sayon secretly & Sayon tolerated his torture to save Sian. They made Sian believe that Sayon love her, She hurts her(Sian) bcz Kang tell her to do or he will kill Sian too.

Jin : & that innocent girl believed their fake drama. & that Kang told Sian to marry you (Jk) as Sayon or he will kill Sayon. Sian sacrifice herself for her sister. *a tear fall from left his eye*

Jk feel his legs become numb, his whole world crushed on him & kneel on the floor. Hobi hold him.

Jk: I..... I ruined... he..... her....

Tae : You what?*shock *

Jk : Last..... nig... night... i force myself on her. I raped her. *feeling numb*

All of them become shocked by Jk's words.

Jungkook is now feeling guilty, he remember how he torture her, insult her, hurt her, how he raped her, her scream is now coming to his ears. He is now feeling guilty by his actions.Her teary eyes coming infront of his eyes. Now he understand that why she is opposite, why her behavior is so good, quite, why she is kind with everyone. His covered feeling for her is now coming out. Now he feel that he love her. But his revenge blind him, he ignored his love.

His Veganza destroys his love..............