Pilot

(WARNING: if you are a child under 18, don't read this until you hit that age!)

In Imp City, a business named the Immediate Murder Professionals (or I.M.P) were holding a meeting. Their boss, Cassi, was walking by a white board as she spoke to her employees.

Cassi: "Alright, now I know business has been a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault ok? I'm not naming any names here... Moxxie."

The imp named Moxxie gives a boss a 'what the hell?' look as Cassi continues talking.

Cassi: "Now does anyone have any ideas on how we can get business drumming up again?"

The female imp next to Moxxie asked excitedly,

Female imp: "What about a car wash?"

Cassi: "This is hell Millie no cares about cars being clean down here, alright?"

Cassi said as she thinks to herself for a moment then says with sparkles in her eyes,

Cassi: "Ooh, what about a billboard?"

Moxxie: "We can't afford a billboard, ma'am."

Moxxie said that as he crossed his arms, Cassi said to him sarcastically as she pushed him aside,

Cassi: "Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?"

Cassi pulls out a remote and turns on the TV to show Cassi slamming someone with a mallet, Moxxie shooting a person's brains out, Loona brutally mauling on a demon with their teeth like a dog toy and lastly Millie chops it's head off with a spear and laughed. As screams of agony continues on the TV, the crew watches it with a bowl of popcorn as then Cassi states with a sigh,

Cassi: "Ahh, those were the good times."

Moxxie: "I don't need any reminding, ma'am, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches."

Cassi annoyed by Moxxie's statement backtalks him by saying,

Cassi: "Uh, hey, excuse me. What's 'obnoxious' about a super-fun jingle, all right? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!"

As she finishes say that, Millie agrees with her by saying,

Millie: "People love musicals ma'am."

Cassi: "Exactly, Millie, and we're basically do a musical."

Cassi then looks at Moxxie with a disappointed sad look and says dramatically,

Cassi: "Are you gonna crush my musical theatre dreams like my dad did?"

Moxxie: "Ma'am-"

Cassi: "'Cause right now, all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside."

Millie: "Are you trying to crush her dreams, Moxxie?"

Millie teases as Moxxie tried to explain to his boss but looked at his wife confused for a moment.

Moxxie: "I... what?"

Millie: "I thought I knew you."

Cassi: "I can't believe you Moxxie, after I made you Employee of the Month."

She holds up a plaque with the words "Employee of the Month" on the bottom and above it shows a bad picture of him. Moxxie takes a breath before speaking to his boss again.