14

I have never been serious about relationships as commitments are never my thing.
His words rang in her ear.
She hissed closing her book. She have her semester exams after two days.
But,she couldn't able to concrete on a single thing.
Her fingers played with the pencil as her head fell on the table and she released a sigh closing her eyes.

Abhimaan left to his home office when Arjun called him for something urgent again leaving her alone with the gaurds around her.

You should get used to the security around you baby flower.
They won't intrude your privacy, they just make sure about your safety from distance.
She remembered his words when she complained abhimaan about the security.
Pressing her hands under her chin she roamed her eyes all over the Hall.
She being on the dining table chair.
Her sight fell on the gaurds facing their back to her with stiff posture and the buttlers and servants indulged in their works, someone in kicthen, someone at the laundry.
She felt the silence unbearable stepping down from the chair she walked to the kitchen to get something for herself.

"Mam do you want something? "
She shook her head in no opening the fridge she picked the three bottles of badam milk and walked out.

"Move aside I want to go out "
She stated when the guards stopped her forwarding their hands.
She crouched down and walked on her toes getting in front of them she crossed her hands across her chest glaring at them as they looked at her with amusement.

They opened their mouth to say something.
"If you say anything now, I will tell raja saab that.. You you.. "
She searched for words.

"Haa I will tell raja saab that you shouted on me then, you would be jobless. "
She threated walking from there they didn't say anything as they know, she wouldn't be only jobless but will be lifeless.

Settling herself on the chair she wrapped her hand around her kness sipping to her badam milk not before connecting her airpods.
"Aaoge jab tum'' played In her ears as she say in the silence feeling melancholic as her playlist continuing when she Sipped the last of sip of her badam milk.
She felt a light Pat on her head turning her head back.
She jumped from the bench in happiness.
"Avyaan bhai, papa.''
Avyaan and rudra chuckled at her loud exciting voice.
She bend down to touch rudra's who hugged her in return patting her head.
She is seeing them after two weeks.
Being a loner it's always difficult for her to mingle with people but it's not like that with them.
She got attached to them too easily with out even trying.

"Where is bhai? "
Avyaan asked patting her head.walkinh inwards as their luggage were taken by buttlers
in his office, in home office
She elaborated making him nod.

"Shaurya didn't come?"

"Hum idhar hain bhabhi. "
She frowned when she heard shaurya's voice but couldn't see him turning her head back she found shaurya at the entrance.

"Swagat nhi karoge hamara! "
She chuckled at his words.
She walked forward picking a bowl from the table.

"Padhariye yuvraaj! Aapko mahal me hamara haardik swagat hain."
Archana wrapped her scarf around around his shoulders and he bowed his down keeping his fist on his heart in utter drama.

"Aur ee raha aapki mukut. '
Saying she balanced the bowl on his head.
"Jaise aap kahe maharani. "
He strained his posture as a second passed in silence both archana and shaurya bursted out laughing loudly.

'Pagal hain dono. "
Avyaan shook his head looking at them walking upstairs for his brother's darshan.

"Hey senior. "
"Hey junior. "
They shouted loudly addressing each other before giving a fist bump.
"Aahh! '
Removing her scarf and bowl from his head
She winced rubbing her knuckles glaring at him.

"That's why I say, thoda strong bano.
Workout out karo, healthy khao."
He patted his hand around her shoulder as they walking .

"Ohh! Leave that"
"You went to Paris and forgot me
Didn't even call me once over the fifteen days."

'Because I thought you would be busy
With my brother aka my husband.
As it's winter moreover no one else is there to disturb you guys. "
"So, is there any progress? Between you two? Like.. Hmmm"
He smirked receiving a light slap on his shoulder from her

"Do you even know what you are asking  shameless creature. "
"I may be younger than you but still bhabhi hu tumhari. "

"You are my junior and friend before my bhabhi and what I am asking you.
I just want to know about my bhabhi and bhaiyaa. "
She glared at him.

"Achha deviji iam sorry! "
He joined his hands with a clap sound making her chuckle.

"Achha did you bought something for me from Paris? "
Shaurya shook his head in no.

Mereliye Paris se kuch na laakar tumne apni aukat dikha dhi
Huh?
Shaurya frowned at her words

"Anyway! Ye batao"
She looked at him with confusion when he halted his steps

"Do you guys had kiss or still lagging behind. "
He whispers in her ear making her surprise.
"Shaurya thu ruk, tuje chodungi nhi."
She shouted to catch but it's already late as shaurya already on his heels running upstairs.

"Shaurya stop. "
She chased him from behind all while shouting him to stop.

"Catch me if you can "
He shouted back running but all their shouts and chuckles stopped when shaurya bumped to abhimaan who just climbing down the stairs with avyaan beside him.

"Damn! Can't you just see shaurya and why are you running like an animal, this isn't a ground. '
Abhimaan bursted out.

"Haa I catched you what now? "
Archana held shaurya's shirt from behind.
Resting her hands on her knees she gasped for breathes being oblivious to the heat of the situation.

"Kya hua... Bolti band hogayi.? "
Shaurya just patted her head gesturing her to look up baring abhimaan's intense dark stare on him.

"What's going one here! "
Abhimaan shouted making archana look up. Her grip on shaurya's shirt loosend.

Before she could realize anything she was pulled by abhimaan.

"Are you okay little flower? Did you get hurt anywhere?".
Shaurya supressed his laugh at his brother's reaction.

"No raja saab iam okay"
She removed her hands from his grip making him frowm.

"And shaurya you,if you trouble her anyways you know what can I do. "
Shaurya just nodded where archana kept looking at the duo of brothers thinking why they ever talk back to their eldest one.
______________________________________

"Baby!!!! "
Abhimaan husked near her ear hugging archana from behind as she was searching for something.

"Put me down raja saab. "
She screehed when he lifted her up from behind.

"Raja saab? Why are you calling me like that when we are in our room, our personal space baby flower. "
Saying this he made her stand on her feet still gripping her from back.

"What is our relationship mean to you raja saab, I mean is this relationship also nothing For you? "
Abhimaan controlled the sudden rush of his anger at her question.
In a swift he turned her to him.

"Do you felt like this, that what is between us is nothing for me? "
He questioned back

"No raja saab! Believe me I never felt like that but what you said in the morning is just too much for me to process like, you never been serious about your relationships when your exes are that beautiful and top classed people, then how can it work between us, me.. Ain't even.. Hal"
She couldn't finish her word as abhimaan silenced her keeping his finger on her lips.
She removed his finger from her lips.

"What's the difference between me and them raja saab! Nothing It's just you didn't fuck me yet"

"Don't, I repeat don't ever dare to compare yourself with those women,
I just fucked them. You are the only girl I wanted from my heart not from bottom, you are the only girl I wanted to my queen not not a pleasure for one night. You asked what's the difference between them you and them right. Listen to me carefully. "
He crashed his lips on to her taking her into the brutal kiss

Here the next chapter,
Do vote and don't forget to vote