1

A loud laugh echoed in the silent Ranawat chauhan palace and everyone in the palace know, who was it.
Everyone's favourite
Archana Abhimaan Ranawat Chauhan aka abhimaan's little flower.

"I don't think this idea works out"
Archana frowned at her youngest devar words.

"It will, no one can ignore a birthday guy, at least his brother, I am the reason for the dispute between Raja saab and avyaan bhai and I should fix it."
Archana sounded low suddenly switching her chirpy voice.

"Come on yaar, it's not your fault and if you keep this pale face of yours, your husband sets this whole palace on fire. "
Archana chuckled at shaurya's words

"I would check in the garden"
Saying Archana walked away taking the bunch of white roses.
It's been a month since, archana confessed everything to abhimaan and finally at peace.But, still it's not normal between avyaan.

Archana reached the garden to find every thing was set up.
Decorations, cake.
Picking her phone, she dialed to abhimaan.

Little flower?
You called, want something?
Abhimaan's voice came from other side, Archana calmed herself for a minute.

Haa, you know it's avyaan bhai's birthday so, I and shaurya planned a little celebration, he would be happy if..
Archana eyes pressed together as abhimaan cut the call.
She sighed biting her nails

"Archana beta."
She came out of her trance with rudra's call.

"Beta, don't get in all these, you two just started getting along, don't ruin it,
I know abhimaan, he is so stubborn don't create problems for yourself'.
She just nodded at his words

'Where is avyaan bhai papa? "
She asked trying to sound normal.

"Like an older brother like he, at the office"

"Birthday ke din, office koun jaata hain? "
She twisted her mouth.

"Your husband and your brother-in-law."
Sharya lightly slapped her head making her frowm.

Sighing Archana sat on the ground waiting for avyaan, Where, rudra and shaurya just chuckled looking at her puffed place taking their seats on chairs. he kept tapping her fingers on her cheeks scrolling her phone.

"Avyaan bhai is here"
She looked up from her phone at shaurya's words.
'Happy birthday bhai"
Archana screamed blasting the party popper.Avyaan just gave her a smile ruffling his hair

"Go and fresh up, it's already eight,
We are already late for celebrations."
Archana's joyful voice made them chuckle.
Avyaan just nodded walking into the palace. By, the time avyaan came back after freshening up.
He found shaurya and Archana clicking selfies making weird faces he just chuckeles seeing them.
"Bhai.. "
She shouted adjusting shaurya's cap on her head ,Shaurya rubbed his hand on his ear

"A little low, bhabhi ji."
Archana ignored him and dragged avyaan to the table she prepared for the party.

"Let me lit the candles first. "
Saying Archana took the candles in her hand

"Aree, I forgot to bring a match box, I will go and get it. "

"Don't worry"
"I have a lighter"
"I have a lighter"
"I have a lighter beta"
She frowned when three voice came together in union.
She looked at avyaan, shaurya and rudra who are looking at each other.
All their hands holding the lighter out.
Shaurya gave a sheepish smile to his brother and dad before showing the lighter in his pocket.
Her loud chuckle broke the silence between them.
Shaking her head,
Archana gave each candle to the trio. After they Lightened them, she took them from her hands placing them on the cake.