Kid Icarus Tales from Above: Ep 1: Dark Pit's New Family

Plot: Lady Palutena decides to adopt Dark Pit and let her live with her and Pit. How will they be able to help the dark angel feel at home? (BTW, if some props aren't in the pictures, it's still a work in progress for GL2)

Pit and Dark Pit were on the battlefield of Palutena's temple, ready to fight each other, with Palutena and Viridi watching from the sidelines.

Viridi: So, remind me, Palutena. Why are Pit and Pittoo fighting again?

Palutena: They're not actually fighting! This just their daily practice routine! It's to help them both become stronger! In case of another Underworld attack!

Viridi: Makes sense, I guess...

Pit: [He pulled out his bow] Get ready, Pittoo!

Dark Pit: He pulled out his blades] You need to be ready, Pitstain! And quit calling me that!

Palutena: 3... 2... 1... GO!!!!!

Pit: WOOHOOO!!!!! VICTORY!!!!!

Dark Pit: [Growl] All you got was lucky...

Palutena: Great job, Pit!

Viridi: You need more practice, Pittoo!

Pit: [He walked over the Dark Pit and helped him up] Good game, Pittoo!

Dark Pit: Would've been better if I won... And quit calling me that!

Pit: Aww... It's okay if you didn't win, Pittoo! You still did great! Maybe you'll win tomorrow!

Dark Pit: I hope!

Palutena: [As Pit was running over to her] Let's go back inside, Pit! I made your favorite cookies!

Pit: You mean the ones with white icing and rainbow sprinkles? [Palutena nodded] YES!!!! You're the best, Lady Palutena!

Palutena: I know! [As she and Pit were about to go inside, she caught a glimpse of Dark Pit running off] Huh? Uh, Viridi... Dark Pit's running away...

Viridi: Okay. He's not my responsibility...

Palutena: But isn't he part of the Forces of Nature?

Viridi: WAS part of the Forces of Nature! He didn't last long! Quit after a month! 

Palutena: Why would he do that?

Viridi: Beats me! All he said was that he didn't feel at home! Phosphora was too energetic, Arlon was "bossy", Cragolanche was too destructive, and I was too childish! I'M NOT A CHILD!!!! DO I LOOK LIKE A CHILD TO YOU?!!!!!

Palutena: Uh... I'd like to plead the fifth!

Viridi: Ugh! Whatever! 

Palutena: Where does Dark Pit live, anyway?