Chapter 15

Murtasim hugged her. He was also shedding tears. Yet he was hardening himself. He held her very tightly.

Meerab : Where's my baby? Tell me, where is my baby?

Murtasim : Meerab please! You're not well. Please calm down. Please!

Meerab : Bring my baby. Please bring my baby to me. Please..... my baby ,,,,,!

Meerab broke down in tears. Murtasim no longer had the courage to tell her that she would never be a mother again. His chest trembled at the thought of what would happen to her if she get to know this.

He managed Meerab with great difficulty. Meerab was having more pain. For six long months she has raised a small soul in her womb.
How can she forget the feelings she got in six months? 💔

Many days passed. Meerab became a little more normal than before. Murtasim kept himself strong only for Meerab so that he would not suffer any more.

This way, Shihab noticed that Mariyam was silent. She was thinking something? Shihab went to her.

Shihab : Kya soch rahi ho?

Mariyam : Why did that happen to my brother? And Meerab? The girl didn't suffer less. She has been suffered one after another. And Murtasim, Meerab? The two were so happy with this baby! Shihab, a six month old baby....! How did that inhuman kick a pregnant woman in the stomach like that? I am crying thinking about it. And that girl? Meerab is enduring all this.

Shihab : Mariyam please calm down. Don't forget that there is also a small soul in you.

Mariyam : Hmm. But how can my brother's pain be alleviated?

Shihab : I'm talking to a few doctors. If Meerab is taken out and treated, maybe something is possible. But there is a 99% chance of negative and a 1% chance of success. Still I don't want to miss that 1%.

Mariyam : Isn't happiness written in my brother's destiny? Will he never get the happiness of being a father?

Shihab : Mariyam, please don't despair. Whatever Allah does is for good. Ask Allah. Dekhna, everything will be fine Insha Allah!

Mariyam hugged Shihab.

This way,

Meerab was brought home today. All the toys that were brought for the baby were left in another room. Swings for the baby, baby dress everything was removed from Meerab's room. To make things normal, the room was made as before. Yet Meerab's heart was still longing for that child.

Murtasim : Soch raha ho, today I will cook for my wife. Toh mam! Kya khayengi aap?

Meerab : Nothing!

Murtasim : Hmm....! Samajh geya. Accha khana nhi bana sakta na mai...! Isiliye!

Meerab : Hmm.

Murtasim : Whaaaat? I don't know cooking well, that's why you're saying like this. Huh! Today I will cook well.

Meerab : I won't eat anything, I'll go to the room. Will you take me to the room?

Murtasim : Okay!

Murtasim took Meerab to the room and Meerab saw there were no children's belongings in their room. When she first told Murtasim about her pregnancy, Murtasim filled the whole house with joy.

He brought different toys, swings, dresses. He also made a separate room for the baby where all the walls painted with cartoons.

And he used to put his head on Meerab's stomach every day to hear the voice of the child. And Meerab smiled a lot seeing that.