Chapter 07

Murtasim went to the kitchen and didn't understand what to do. He find everything by watching YouTube. Then a workman came and showed him.

Meerab looked very uneasy at the new place and the new people. Yet she became very free with Ifra.

Murtasim came forward to Meerab and said,

Murtasim : What do we need?

Meerab : Aap side ho jaiye.

Ifra : Chocolate cake! Yahoo! 💃💃

Ifra was very happy. Murtasim was helping Meerab a little and Ifra was blabbering on. Meerab began to speak openly.

Meerab : Well, where's the flour?

Murtasim : Wait! Mai deta hoon.

Murtasim looked at Meerab while taking the flour drum. Meerab was talking to Ifra. She still has that innocent feeling. Murtasim was thinking all this and was looking at Meerab and all the flour fell on his head in a hurry.

Meerab and Ifra looked back and saw all the flour was on Murtasim's head and he looked like a white ghost.

Meerab was smiling and Ifra ended up laughing loudly.

Ifra : Mamu....! You're looking like a ghost. (Laughing loudly)

Meerab and Ifra laughed. Meerab put her hand on her forehead and started laughing. Murtasim was just looking at her with fascinated eyes. He waited to see this smile on her face for so long! At last he got this opportunity.

At the sound of laughter, Mariyam and Ammi came and saw that Murtasim was covered with flour. Ammi also laughed a little. Mariyam saw Meerab's smile and gestured to Ammi.

Ammi was also got fascinated seeing Meerab's smile for the first time today. Meerab's smile is so beautiful that today it revealed why her son is so crazy for this girl.

Mariyam : What is this Murtasim? Did you take a bath with flour or did flour take a bath with you? Which one?

Murtasim regained consciousness when he heard Mariyam's words. Meerab saw everyone and became silent. Murtasim understood that his body was covered with flour.

Ammi : Mai janti thi yeh nalayak ladka meri kitchen ko aise hi khatam kar dega. Uff!!

Mariyam : Ammi aap jo bhi bolo. Kisike chehre par aaj muskaan ayi hai. (Looking at Meerab)

Ammi : Hmm!

Ammi put her hand on Meerab's head and said,

Ammi : Smile like this all the time. The smile on your face suits you better.

Mariyam : Murtasim, go and get fresh.

Murtasim went to his room and got freshened up. And here Meerab made a cake. Everyone tasted the cake together and praised her verbally.

Mariyam : Meerab.

Meerab : Ji boliye.

Mariyam : You go and take rest. And don't worry!! No one will go to your room.

Meerab went to the room and tried to sleep but couldnt. Repeatedly that horrible look of Zubair was coming in front of her.
How can she forget those nights?
She couldn't sleep.

She went to the balcony and sat down. The natural scenery outside was also very beautiful today. Meanwhile, Mariyam came to Murtasim's room and said,

Mariyam : Murtasim listen!

Murtasim : Yes Appi!

Mariyam : What do you think now?

Murtasim : Matlab?