✳...13...✳

JUNGKOOK POV

FEW YEARS LATER

"Goodbye daddy. I love you."..

Amy said and kissed me. After that, she ran inside her classroom...

I sighed.

Things have changed in the past few years. After he left, I suffered from depression. I got into a lot of fights and got involved in a gang. It got me in a lot of trouble which caused my expulsion. So, I never get to finish my high school...

Amy, my biological daughter, was a result of having unprotected sex with a girl at a party. When I heard she got pregnant, she wanted to abort it. But I refused. I told her that I will take care of the baby when she was born...

When Amy was born, her mother died. There were complications while the mother was giving birth...

Amy is the only person I have left now. My family disowned me after all the trouble I did. So, I asked
Darby if we could stay at their house until I could find a job and an apartment. Hopefully, he agreed...

We stayed there for a year because I found a job and a place to stay...

So, now, I'm working at a café. Asking customers their order and serving them. The owner of the café, an old woman, was very kind. She
also gave us a place to stay. Life may still be hard but I can manage...

Currently, I'm walking my way back to the café. I never had the money to buy a car. As I walk, I saw the ballet school Amy wanted to enroll...

She always stopped by and looked at the name of the school whenever we're going home. But I never had the money to pay for it...

I wish I could give her everything she wanted. Let her experience what other little girls do. Like ballet, or go to the mall and buy a new set of toys and other things that are fun. But I'm not that rich...

The bell rang as I enter the café. The smell of freshly baked goods invaded my nose and I hear the familiar sound of people talking...

I changed my clothes to my uniform and started serving people.

As I serve people, I flash them a smile. They also smiled and gave me their order...

The bell rang, signalling that a customer came in. So, I went to the table where he decided to sit...

"Welcome to Izzy's café, how
may I help you?" I said and the man looked up...

"Oh I'll have- wait... Jungkook? Is that you?" The man said...

I gave him a confused look.

"It's me jimin. I miss you man." Oh, it's jimin. He looked different. He looked mature...

"Hey man. How are you?" I
said..

"I'm fine. How about you? How's your daughter?" He said...

"We're fine. Life's still hard but I can manage." I replied...

We talked for a while, catching up with the everything that happened...

He told me that he worked as an architect. He showed me pictures of his drawings. A drawing of a building, a house, and a bridge...

"Oh yeah, Taehyung is back. I saw him yesterday at the mall." He said.

When I heard his name, my heart beats faster than normal. He's back?

"When did he came back?" |
asked...

"Last week. He told me that
he had some business to do here." He said...

Business?

Jimin checked his watch.

"Sorry man, but I have to go. I have a meeting with someone. We'll talk some other time." He said.

"Here, call me if you need anything." He gave me his number and left...

After that, I continued my work until I had to go and get Amy . So, I walked to the school. When I arrived, I saw Amy sitting on the swing. She looked sad...

"Mr. Jeon, may I talk to you?" The teacher asked...

"Yes you may. What is it ma'am?" I asked worried...

"Your daughter ran off during their break. She was gone for an hour. We tried to look for her but we could not find her." She said.

"Good thing is, a man brought her back here. You should really talk to your daughter about her behavior." I just nodded.

"And one more thing, here." She gave me a paper. It's a list of books needed in class...

After that, I made my way to
Amy..

"Hey there, little girl." I said and smiled. She looked up sadly...

"I'm sorry daddy." She said...

"It's fine baby. At least you're okay."

I said. "Now let's go buy these books." I added.

So, we went to the nearest bookstore. I looked at the list and started looking for the books. Once the books were found I went to the cashier to pay ..

"That would be $500." The
man said...

I looked at my wallet. It only
have $100.

"C-can I pay for it tomorrow?" I asked.

"No." He answered.

"Please? I don't have enough
money. My daughter needs it, too." I said...

"Leave before I call the
guards." He said...

" Let's go Amy " I said and sighed.

I'm the worst father ever. "Sorry Amy, I couldn't buy you your books." I added...

"It's okay daddy. I still love you." She said and I replied with an I love you, too...

So we went out of the store and started to walk...

But someone tapped my shoulder and made me stop...

"Sir, you left these." The man
said...

When I looked at him, my whole world stopped.

"taehyung."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

To be continue ....
Cuties.
(#^.^#).