✳...3...✳

TAEHYUNG POV

I was rummaging through his drawer to find some clothes that could fit me.

His shorts were big.

After moments of searching through his drawers, the only thing I found that can at least cover my thing is my black tight boxer I left here when we had a sleepover...

I went out of the room to ask him if he has some clothes that could fit me...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Uhm... Jungkook? Can y-you come here for a second?" I said, standing outside of the room with just a boxer...

I looked at him and saw him looking at me with his mouth open slightly...

His face was in a complete shock. I looked around and saw the other
guys doing the same except for Jenny...

She was glaring at me...

I cleared my throat awkwardly and they looked away. They always see me shirtless every time jungkook  asked us to hang out with him...

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Uhm... need a little help here.” I said awkwardly...

He followed when I entered
the room...

"What do you need help for?" He asked looking away, as if trying to avoid me...

"Do you have any clothes that
I can borrow for the night? I mean, clothes that could fit me." I asked him, scratching the back of my neck...

"Oh. Yeah. You have some
clothes you left here." He went to a nearby drawer and pull out some clothes...

"Here. Your sleeveless shirt
and your long sleeved shirt." He showed me the two shirts...

I took the long sleeved one because it's cold. It reaches down my thighs, enough to cover my boxer...

"Sorry, I don't have shorts that
would fit you." He smiled and scratched his neck. He looked at me in the eye. Staring each other...

We stood there for a moment. I can feel my heart beat fast. I really love him but he love someone already. I love him that it hurts so much...

I looked away and muttered a thanks before walking away...

I was about to open the door when an unexpected thing stop me ..

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

To be continue...
Cuties.      
(#^.^#).