Fei Yinzhou's Marriage

Song Ling felt his breathing and looked at his handsome face in front of her, and her heart tightened slightly.

After Fei Yinzhou helped her fasten her seat belt, he kissed her lips.

When Song Ling was stunned, he whispered in her ear: "Call me when you get there."

Song Ling said softly "Hmm".

When she met his affectionate and smiling eyes, Song Ling had the urge to press him down and kiss him.

Fei Yinzhou smiled and rubbed her head before closing the car door for her.

He warned Yan Yan again with a serious look on his face. "Ah Yan, protect Ah Ling. When you arrive, send me a message. You can stay in Huicheng for one night and wait for my call tomorrow."

He nodded solemnly, "Understood."

Fei Yinzhou waved to him, "Let's go! Pay attention to safety on the road."

Yan Yan nodded again, "Understood."

Fei Yinzhou watched the car go away until it disappeared. Then he called the Rolls-Royce waiting behind and got on it.

He simply said. "Go back to the Bay Mansion."

The driver said "Yes", started the car, and drove towards the Bayfront Villa area not far from here.

Bay Palace, Villa Area, Feijia.

Grandma Fei had just finished a delicious dinner and was sitting on the sofa, rubbing her full belly.

The top-quality seafood that Zhouzhou sent back today was really delicious.

Grandma Fei couldn't control herself, so she ate too much.

She still felt sorry in her heart that Zhouzhou was not here.

With so much delicious food, she felt like it was missing a bit of flavor when she was the only one eating it.

Just as Grandma Fei was thinking this, there was a sound from the other side of the door.

She raised her eyes and saw the eldest grandson she had been thinking about appearing in front of her eyes.

Grandma Fei stood up happily and walked towards her eldest grandson, "Zhouzhou, you are back. Have you eaten?"

Fei Yinzhou looked at his grandma, whose heart and eyes were full of him, and the expression on his face softened: "Grandma, I've eaten, have you eaten yet?"

Grandma Fei replied with a smile: "I've eaten. Not long after I finished eating, the seafood you brought back was really delicious. I'm full tonight."

Fei Yinzhou asked again with concern: "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Grandma Fei shook her head, "No, no, I'm fine."

She said to Fei Yinzhou with some excitement: "Zhouzhou, let me tell you, during this period, after eating the fruits, vegetables and seafood you sent back, I feel better and better."

Fei Yinzhou also experienced the benefits of these fruits, vegetables and seafood, but he did not expect that they would have such a good effect on his grandma's body.

He even smiled deliberately and asked, "Really? Is it really that good?"

Grandma Fei nodded repeatedly, "It's really good. My high blood pressure has been getting lower and lower during this period. Today's test is normal."

"By the way, my sleep has also improved a lot. In the past, grandma slept very little and woke up easily. After grandma woke up, grandma couldn't fall back to sleep again."