Younger Brother Song Fei (Seinfeld)

Song Ling's appetite, increased greatly as she looked at the roasted goose legs that exuded a rich aroma.

She bit it gently and there was a click.

The skin of the roast goose is really crispy and fragrant, on point!

The meat inside the goose leg is also very tender, the marinade is very flavorful, and there is still a little marinade soup.

The texture is crispy on the outside and crispy on the inside. It's really amazing!

Fei Yinzhou smiled when he saw her eating deliciously.

After finishing the roasted goose leg, Song Ling praised, "This roasted goose is on point! It's delicious!"

"If it's delicious, just eat more." Fei Yinzhou took another piece for her.

Song Ling ate that too.

The next dish is fried shrimp in typhoon shelter, which is also delicious.

The outer layer of the shrimp ball is crispy and crunchy, and the shrimp inside is elastic and super flavorful.

The caviar-hungarian sliced skinned suckling pig was also crispy, tender and flavorful.

The black dolphin barbecued pork was alternately fat and thin, the meat was soft and chewy, and Song Ling even took a few bites of it.

Seeing that Fei Yinzhou had been picking up food for her, Song Ling felt a little embarrassed and quickly said to him: "Mr. Fei, you eat too, don't always take care of me."

Fei Yinzhou smiled and said, "I often eat these dishes. Now watching you eat them, I feel a sense of accomplishment. If you like to eat them, then eat more and don't waste them."

Song Ling looked at the warm smile on his handsome face and suddenly felt a little ticklish.

CEO Fei is unknowingly flirting again.

It is this unawareness on his part that is most fatal.

While Song Ling and Fei Yinzhou were enjoying the delicious food, Song Fei, who was far away at the provincial university, also received cherries, strawberries and apples sent to him by Song Ling.

Ding Haoran and Song Fei are roommates in the same dormitory and are studying for graduate school together. The relationship between the two is particularly good. It is not an exaggeration to say that they are inseparable.

After class at noon, Song Fei said that the express delivery from his sister had arrived and he was going to pick it up.

Ding Haoran said: "I'll go with you!"

The two of them moved the three boxes of express delivery back to the dormitory.

Ding Haoran found the fruit knife and handed it to Song Fei, "Ah Fei, open it quickly and take a look. What fruit did my sister send you?"

Song Fei rolled his eyes at him and said, "She's my sister, not your sister."

Ding Haoran reached out and hooked his shoulder, smiling brightly, "Isn't your sister my sister?"

"Hmph! You aren't attractive in person, but you're quite nice in your thoughts!"

Song Fei scolded him while using a fruit knife to open the express box.

When a whole row of big, red strawberries appeared in front of them, both Ding Haoran and Song Fei exclaimed, "Wow, what big strawberries!"

Ding Haoran ran to get the plate very active, and quickly filled a large plate full of strawberries and took it to wash.