Contract

As for the problems of access to water and electricity, it is even more trivial.

Song Ling felt that it was not a problem and asked Song Dachao directly. "Uncle Chao, if this piece of land is rented, how much is it for a year?"

Song Dachao replied. "The rent is 25,000 yuan a year, a 10-year lease, a one-time payment of three year's rent, and a 20 percent increase in rent every 3 years."

Song Ling felt that the rent was not expensive, but the lease contract was not easy to control. If someone used this lease contract to restrict her, there might be trouble at that time.

Song Ling asked again: "Uncle Chao, what if I want to buy these lands? How much will it cost?"

Song Dachao smiled and said to her: "These mountains and forests in the village land can't be bought and sold, only land transfer to engage in contracting."

"According to the relevant law: the contract period can be 30 years for farmland, between 30 and 50 years for grassland, and between 30 and 70 years for forest land."

"After the expired contract period of farmland, it can be extended again for another 30 years, and after the expiration of the contract period of grassland and forest land, it can also be extended as regulations."

(The above two paragraphs of regulations are from the Rural Land Contract Law)

"Our village committee usually signs a contract every five or ten years. After the contract expires, you can renew the contract with us."

"With a shorter lease term, you contractors don't have to take such a big risk, and in case you do lose money, you can also offload it once the contract is up."

Song Ling smiled, and asked him again. "Uncle Chao, do we need to sign separate contracts for mountain and wasteland?"

Song Dachao winked at her. "No need, the 500 mu of land has been designated as forest land, and the price was negotiated by the village committee early in the morning. If you really want to contract, you can sign the contract directly."

Father Song thought, without even seeing the place, he mentioned signing the contract, which couldn't be so careless?

He then reminded Song Dachao on the side. "A Chao, aren't we going to take a look at the field first?"

Song Dachao smiled cheerfully: "Of course, how about I take you there right now?"

Father Song also laughed and said: "Okay, then I will trouble you today, and I will buy you a drink later."

Song Dachao also joked with him. "Then I will wait."

When going out, Song Dachao called a clerk in the office and went out with him.

A group of four drove two cars and went straight to the stone mountain.

The car can indeed drive all the way to the foot of the mountain, but these muddy roads, when it is sunny to drive over, you will be a car full of dust, and when it rains to drive over, you will be a car full of muddy water.

If she really wants to build a farm here, not only water and electricity must be connected, but the road must also be repaired.

The section of the main road to the foot of the mountain is about three kilometers in length.

It costs more than 300,000 yuan to build a 3.5-meter-wide cement road for one kilometer, and it costs millions to build the road.

In addition to the connection of water and electricity, construction of workshops, land reclamation, etc., Song Ling expected that the initial construction investment would be at least more than three million yuan.