Chapter 11 (First Person)

Word count: 1249 words

-Y/Ns- POV:

I was walking back to Headquarters, but I couldn't stop blushing.

It had happened.

He pulled away after a few seconds, and we both blushed furiously. It felt like my face was on fire.

The last words he said to me were, "Goodbye, Mochizuki, -Y/N-."

And then, when Nakime played the Biwa, they had disappeared, and went back to the Infinity castle.

I was completely stunned when it happened, and I still am, walking back to HQ.

I didn't think it would happen. But it did.

I looked at the sun, which was shining so brightly that it could blind me, and smiled softly.

I understand now.

Kibutsuji Muzan, the King of Demons, The strongest Demon there is, had hopelessly fallen in love with me, a human.

And I can't deny, I had hopelessly fallen in love with him as well. ♡

Willow's POV:

I'm glad that -Y/N- is safe, but I worry that she might tell the others about the event that happened yesterday.

I am loyal to the Demon slayer Corps, but I feel like I need to help Muzan.

The truth is, I was lost in a beautiful forest one evening, (when I wasn't a demon slayer) and its beauty had enchanted me. It was as if it tricked me.

Some demon slayers thought that I was a demon from looking at my appearance, and they nearly killed me.

Then, Muzan had saved me.

I didn't know why, but whenever I asked him, he would say, "You remind me of an old friend."

Then, he told me his secret, and I understood why he had saved me that night, and I swore to keep the secret hidden from everyone else.

So I won't tell anyone.

'Willow? Why so quiet?'

I turn to look at Giyuu.

'It's nothing, Onii-chan. I was just thinking about some stuff.'

I smiled at him.

But I didn't feel like smiling. I only smile because an old friend of mine told me that my smile was beautiful.

If I hadn't met my friend, I would have never smiled, or become a demon slayer. Or help anyone ever. I would still be the same evil person I was when I was younger.

Giyuu's POV:

I know that there's something on Willow's mind. I just don't know what.

I'm fine with her calling me 'Onii-chan' but I don't really understand why she does it.

Shinobu, Mitsuri, Sakura, Willow and I had searched for hours and hours for -Y/N-, but no luck.

We are going back to HQ, all smothered in defeat.

I turn to look at Mitsuri, who was humming quietly to herself.

I look at Sakura, who was looking down the whole way we were walking back. I understand her feelings. Losing a close one is hard to overcome. Especially a best friend.

I slightly look down.

Thinking about this situation just gives me so much Deja Vu..

I look at Shinobu. She looked upset. I wanted to comfort her, but who am I to do that? And she would never take notice of my actual feelings..