Chapter 9 (Third person)

Word count: 1372 words

-Y/N- had started training everyday, working hard to be able to fight demons soon, even though her Blade had snapped in half when she first encountered Muzan. She didn't mind at all, because her arms were too weak to lift a sword anyway.

Muzan would sometimes decide to visit her and talk to her.

'Hello' or 'Good afternoon' would be all he said when he decided to do so.

Muzan had changed. He didn't want -Y/N- to leave. But he knew deep down that he had to keep his word and let her go. So whenever she wasn't training, he would always talk to her.

Sakura, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Willow and Giyuu had arrived at the village, and they had started asking about -Y/N- and her disappearance.

Unfortunately, nobody they asked knew where she went.

'Where could she be?' Sakura asked the next morning.

'I really hope that -Y/N- Chan is okay..' Mitsuri said quietly.

They all sat down in the park, thinking hard.

'-Y/N-... was a strong woman... and... she was always nice... to me..' Giyuu said, looking up. 'She helped me a lot, and now, I will help her. She was a friend to me.. to everyone in the Demon slayer corps! She always helped us, and now, no matter how hard it is, we will help her! I have a feeling that she is still alive; out there somewhere! So, who's with me?' He said, standing up.

Everyone looked at Giyuu in surprise.

Willow smiled softly.

'I see that you are expressing more emotions. That's good to see.' She said, looking at him.

'I agree with Tomioka-san!' Mitsuri shouted out.

'-Y/N-?' A voice behind them emerged.

They turned around to see a young man, still in his teenage years.

'You know -Y/N- Chan?!' Mitsuri asked, looking at him in excitement.

'She was the one who ordered that meal on that day, and on that night she went missing. Mochizuki, is it?' The man asked.

'Yes! Yes, that's her.' Shinobu answered. 'Do you know where she is?'

'That night, she rushed into the restaurant, and keeping an eye on this one particular man. He looked like he was in his 20s, and wore a suit and a fedora. He also had red type of eyes. For some reason he gave off creepy vibes, and when he left that night, she followed him. That's when I noticed that she had a katana with her! I tried following them, and when I finally found them in the alley behind the restaurant...' He shivered a little. 'She was on the ground, beaten up, but she was still alive. The man picked her up and teleported away. Please believe me, I know it sounds crazy but I know what I saw!'

The Hashira looked at him, their eyes widened.

'Kibutsuji Muzan...' Sakura said in a low voice.

'But, that makes no sense at all! Muzan wouldn't let a demon slayer, especially a Hashira, live! Why would he take her when he could have just left her to die?!'

'Maybe he saw something in her. Did you hear anything he said when he picked her up?' Shinobu asked calmly.

'He said something about a blue lily spider or something like that.. he also said something about how she would help him or something. I'm not sure.' The man said.

'Do you mean the Blue spider Lily? I've read in a book that it is a mythical flower that can give you immortality-..' Willow stopped.

'-Y/N- knows the location of it.' Sakura said quietly.