Chapter 1 (First Person)

Word count: 602 words.

-Y/Ns- POV:

It was a Beautiful Morning. There was a cold breeze swaying through the air.

'Ohayō, -Y/N- Chan!'

Huh?

I turn around.

Oh, it's just Sakura-Chan.

Sakura was a peachy-skinned girl who was known for her sarcasm. She wore a Green Haori, with Thorns from flowers designed on it. She had long Raven-like black hair, placed in 2 long braids. A jade-like bracelet and necklace was the only jewellery she wore. She did not wear a skirt, since she was very stubborn, and thought that it was too 'revealing.' Her eyes were an unusual green colour, with pupils shaped like squares. Her Nichirin blade was a brownish-green colour that stood out. Of course, she was liked by nearly all the Hashira, she was popular.

I walked up to Sakura. She was somehow in a good mood. Usually, she was cold and sarcastic to everyone, even to me sometimes, even though I'm her best friend. Yet today, she is acting all cheerful and happy. What's up with that?

'Ohayō, Sakura-Chan. How are you today?' I ask while brightly smiling at her.

'I'm doing so well -Y/N-! You will never believe me when I tell you abo-'

'Sakura-Chan, are you feeling well? You aren't acting like your usual self.'

'Oh yes, I'm feeling sick -Y/N- Chan! I need to get to Kocho's estate ASAP!' She said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at her.

She carried on, 'Today, I met a Kinoe ranked Demon slayer that's going to the same village I was assigned to, and he said that he found out that a Twelve Kizuki, potentially an Upper-moon, is lurking in the Village! This means that I can finally defeat an Upper rank demon!' Sakura Squealed.

'Oh... That's great Sakura-Chan!' I said. I had such a good dream last night, but I couldn't remember it. Such a shame.

'Ooh yes! I nearly forgot! Here you go -Y/N- Chan!'

Sakura handed me a paper..?

'What's this?' I curiously ask.

'Silly -Y/N- ~' She said, 'Oyakata-Sama told me to hand it to you. It has your next mission on it and the location where the village is at!' She giggled.

'Okay, actually Sakura, are you feeling well?'

Sakura ignored my question.

Suddenly, Sakura's cheerful face turned into a concerned one.

'-Y/N-, I heard the demon lurking there is a powerful one. I know that you are a very strong and hardworking Hashira, but just in case, please be careful. Understood?'

'...'

I wonder what that dream was about..

'-Y/N-!!!!'

I snapped back to reality, seeing Sakura's hand waving in front of my face.

'I heard you Sakura-Chan. I'll be safe, I promise.'

'Hmph.' was the reply.

There was an awkward silence between us for a few moments.

'Ara Ara, Why am I so forgetful today? I have a mission today as well! Well then, Sayonara -Y/N- Chan!'

'Sayonara Sakura-Chan..'

I was feeling upset lately. Not because the Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai, has been making my life miserable, (for becoming close friends with the Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri.) but because nearly all of those around me, all have love interests, loved ones and some people even have a partner. I, have never been interesting for anyone. And I, have forgotten to Love. Ever since, all my loved ones, but Sakura-Chan, had passed away.

I took a deep breath, and I left Head Quarters.

First Chapter ;D

I hope you like it. In my opinion, this is kind of a boring chapter. And also a bit short! Anyways, onto the next chapter! <3