06

Vicki, Leon, Franklin, Kevin, and Justice made their way inside of Franklin's house, unaware that Lenny and RayRay were watching them as they did so

Vicki, Leon, Franklin, Kevin, and Justice made their way inside of Franklin's house, unaware that Lenny and RayRay were watching them as they did so. Once they reached the inside of the house, Franklin checked to make Andre was not paying attention before closing the blinds and going into his room. All of the guys started throwing the money around the room, happy. Vicki smiled as she watched them, happy, that they were happy. She was even more happy that Justice was hanging around them too and that Franklin was cool with it. ¨We rich.¨ Kevin said as he stood on Franklin{s bed with the coke brick and the money. ¨Who your daddy?¨ He continued, causing Vicki to shake her head at him.

¨What you call that bird? Melody?¨Leon asked causing Vicki to slightly slap him upside his head.

¨Man shut up.¨ Kevin blew him off

¨You know you want that doughnut-eaters daughter.¨ Leon then threw some more money at Kevin before Kevin flopped down on the bed full of money.

¨This nigga got his shoes on m bed.¨ Franklin said before throwing some money at Kevin.

¨Man you can buy a new bed.¨Kevin informed him as he played around in the money.

¨Keep her name out your mouth.¨Franklin warned Leon as he threw some of the money at him.

¨Get your own Melody.¨Leon told him with a smile on his face.

¨Damn, nigga.¨Kevin laughed.

¨ Aye, you ever done it before?¨Leon question Franklin, causing Vicki to look at him.

¨What? With Melody? Franklin asked, confused. Vicki folded her arms and raised her eyebrow at her boyfriend.

¨No, man. I'm talking about this nose candy.¨ Leon asked him as he picked up the coke.

¨Nah, man, that's the cardinal rule— don't get high on your own supply.¨Franklin informed them.

Kevin sat up in the bed,¨Motherfucker, how we suppose to sell it if we don't know what it's like?¨He asked him

¨Exactly.¨Leon pointed out.

¨You not doing that shit. Kevin can I don't care, but you, hell no.¨Vicki told her boyfriend. She did not want to see him turn into the celebrities she seen on that shit.

¨I guess so.¨Leon rolled his eyes but smiled at the fact that she was worried for him.

¨Help me cut this shit.¨Franklin told everyone in the room.