04

Vicki sat in a chair in front of the digital audio workstation, messing around and playing different tunes for the new song she was writing

Vicki sat in a chair in front of the digital audio workstation, messing around and playing different tunes for the new song she was writing. She was scared because this was a different sound than what she was used to writing, but she was taking a risk with the new album. She was going to put a song on the new album that was different than the rest of the songs just to see how fans react.

Vicki turned around when she heard the door to the studio open. Leon smiled when he walked inside. "Hey. I stopped by your house but no one was there so I went to Jerome's and yo mom said you was here." Leon said as he walked over to where she sat.

Vicki gave Leon a slight smirk as she looked up at him causing him to smile and lean down to her, placing a kiss to her lips. Vicki deepened the kiss with Leon before he pulled her out of the chair and sat her in his lap in the chair. Straddling him, Vicki tugged on his hair causing him to let out a loud groan. "Wait. Wait. Wait." Leon jumped up a little as he felt a shift in his pants, "We got to meet Franklin at the underpass." He tried to take his mind off what was happening.

"I'm pretty sure Franklin can wait." Vicki smirked as she placed a hand on his pants, causing him to jump back.

Leon took a deep breath and grabbed Vicki's hands, holding them in his, "Vick, as much as I want to do this. I want our first time together to be special. You more than just a friendly fuck to me. I like you, and that's not something that I say to most females." Leon informed her, causing her to smile at him. She never would have imagined that Leon liked her too. Yeah she liked him, but she never would have thought he would feel the same.

Vicki leaned up and placed a kiss to Leon's lips before pulling away with a smile. "Well, on that note. Let's go." She packed up her things. As she was bending down, placing her things in her backpack, Leon watched her.

"Come on." Leon hurried and helped her to put her things in her bag, knowing what she was doing. Vicki shook her head and the two of them were soon off to go meet Franklin at the underpass.

***

Vicki smiled as Leon shook his head, holding her by her thighs as she sat comfortably on his back. Leon could not figure out why he agreed to this again, but he was not complaining about it.

Leon made his way down te underpass where Franklin was practicing his shooting skills with some old "action" figures that he had. "Hey! Don't shoot!" Leon yelled out as Vicki jumped from off his back, "Found out where Karvel stay." He informed Franklin, "Word is, he been spending, too." Leon finished as he looked around the underpass, "Nasty down here." Leon walked closer to Franklin, "Smell like my cousin's mattress."

"That's disgusting." Vicki responded to him, causing him to laugh a little.

Franklin ignored the two of them and pulled the trigger of the gun, but he missed the target. "Oh, shit." Franklin groaned.