five

"Okay, so there's some pretty major key points on learning how to drift, and multiple ways on how to drift. — In this case, I'll only teach you how I learnt it."

Clyde explained as Stan got into the car, glancing at all of the controls before staring directly at Clyde.

.. They were at this empty mountain, or hill if you'd like to call it.

the mountain was mainly used for drifters, and on learning how to drift,. — but of course they would also do lessons at an empty parking lot.

...

after a while, Stan started to get the hang of it as the bystanders which included: Clyde, Y/n, Bebe, Kenny and the others watched, cheering him on,.

— but they would also scrunch their face if he bumped or grazed into something,.

"Feel the flow!" Clyde shouted, catching Stans attention as he didn't pay attention to where he was going, causing him to crash his rear bumper into the side of some metal mesh crates.

"...hm." Stan groaned, resting his head on the steering wheel before jumping out of the car,, slamming the door. "Chillax, you'll get it someday, let's get this car to the garage and fix it up." Clyde rushed over, patting him on the shoulder.

the others just gave a reassuring thumbs up and an awkward smile,, not knowing what to say or how to react since they themselves don't know how to drift either.

...

back at the garage,, Craig and Tweek were working on the car, due to Tweeks ADD and Tourettes, he was extremely scared of messing up, but Craig would always reassure him.

,, as they were fixing the car,, the rest of the guys were working on a plan.

Kyle was trying to figure out which HDMI system it was before finally getting it,, loading up PowerPoint as he introduced the new and .. improved plan.

"Okay, this will be our new and improved plan to get this quick and going,,

Clyde; you'll have to teach Stan how to drift as soon as possible, and Stan you need to make sure you have this on point.

.. when there's another race available for us to race against him,, we need to lose."

this caused many arguments within the group, until Kyle shushed them down, as he turned to the next slide.

"This is why! — we need either Y/n or Bebe to go be on Dung Loo-he's side,, so we know what he's up to, his cars and his biggest weakness.." Kyle pointed to the slide,.

"... does it need to be Y/n?" Stan spoke up, crossing his hands as he leaned into the chair he was manspreading on as Kyle nodded,.

".. me personally, that sounds pretty smart. I say we should do it." Clyde put his hand up,, putting his say in this new plan,.

.. momentarily enough,, everybody else started to raise their hand too, saying they agree — except for Stan,.

".. tsh," Stan scoffed, bucking his hips forward for a second before raising his hand reluctantly,

"sure,. I agree too." Stan spoke,, causing Kyle to nod. "great, starting from tomorrow,, everybody needs to start doing benefits to their new roles.!" Kyle smiled, shutting PowerPoint as everybody departed from the meeting point.

Y/n

as you walked away from the meeting point, about to head back to the apartments which were a walking distance: Stan stopped you, walking up in front of you.

"... hey, you're not going to get all touchy touchy with him, are you?" Stan asked, seeming a bit more concerned to your liking.

".. I don't know, why? — I hope not." You say, before remembering your friendship status.

"Actually, why do you care at all?"

"..." Stan was silent, looking away as he breaks eye contact with you, before finally looking back.

".. that doesn't matter, just don't get all touchy touchy with him." he urged you,, as if warning you in a way,.

you were gonna speak up about it, but decided to shrug it off as you roll your eyes, keeping your obvious attitude before excusing yourself past him,.

...

the next morning arrives, and everybody is at their own tasks.

Stan and Clyde are off and away back at the mountains to drift.. Kenny, Craig, and Tweek are fixing up more cars — seriously just wondering why they needed n20 if they were drifting anyway.

Kyle and Bebe were trying to find as much information on Dung as fast as possible before they kinda send you away.

.. while you?

you just woke up. .. You woke up at 10am fresh out of your bed, looking at your phone for a good few minutes before remembering what you're supposed to do.

which forces you to get up, and do your usual hygienic stuff which includes; Taking a shower, brushing your teeth, doing your skincare, and other necessities to make you look your best.

,, after a few minutes of walking to the garage, stepping inside and heading over to Kyle and Bebe, you glance over at the couch, immediately relaxing onto the cushions of it due to your exhaustion from walking.

"Y/n! — just in time,, hey look. we just found out there's another race at the same park tomorrow, this is our chance to do this mission!" Kyle exclaimed with a slight grin, turning the laptop screen to show you.

".. hmm,, tomorrow night? when?" you asked, rubbing your eyes as they adjusted to the lighting on the electronic screen,. ".. approximately at 10pm,.

so when you're at Dung Loo-he's place, you need to try and find as much evidence as you can okay? — or just.. something in general that will help us."

Kyle explained,, causing you to nod your head off as he started to text the new information into the freshly made group chat.

... drift in Tokyo...
Kyle 🤓☝️added Stan🔫, Kenny🏁, Craig, Tweek,☕️, Y/n, Clyde🏈, and Bebe🌷 to the chat

Kyle-🤓☝️: guys
random gc idk idc but dung is having a race tmr nite soo this can be our chance!!!!

Craig-🖕: u couldn't tell us in person??
the car is barely finished too .. how are we supposed to finish it by then?

Tweek-☕️: OH GMY GOD
?1!1!16 THE
ORESAURE IS
INSANESHA
AAAAAA
AAAA

Craig-🖕: ... calm down Tweek, your vibrating my phone too much, im going to spill your coffee.

Kenny🏁 replied to Craig🖕"the car is barely...
Kenny-🏁 : dw guys ill be there 2 help
trust ong ill be there

Clyde-🏈: oh cool cool, Stans got it anyway, night

Stan-🔫: yea ye, I do, vry ez idk what Clyde was on ab it being hard.

Kyle-🤓☝️: greatt
everythings going good jus keep up the pace u guys!

Y/n: guys stop spamming my phone pls
jus talk in person 😭🥲

Stan-🔫: womp womp sucker 🖕🖕

————————————-
guess who's back?