three

after going through security at the airport, you and Stan's friends were chilling by the terminal, since you had a lot of time left.

"It's so fucking boring," Kenny spoke a loud, causing you to turn your head. "..we're just waiting for our cue to go inside.." Kyle spoke, an eyebrow slightly raised

"deal with it Kenny, I literally had to pay half of your ticket." He sticks his tongue out at Kenny, in a joking manner as Kenny only chuckles at his comment.

is that what I think that is...

It turns out Stan had a piercing you didn't see earlier, well of course.. you don't want to stare at people's tongues, but..

it was a tongue piercing.

You've heard the rumours about that one. It supposedly added an extra sensation when going down on someone.

You started to wonder what it would feel like on you.

You started to think about Stan between your thighs putting it to use...

and then you snapped out of it, realising how disgusting that would be especially with the interpersonal relationship between you two.

The guys continue to talk amongst each other as you only scroll on your phone until the PR system is turned on.

"Flight JET2618 is now prepared for boarding, please head to terminal 1. Flight JET2618."

"Looks like that's us", Stan grinned as he got up, looking at you and the rest of the guys. "no more waiting for you, Kenny." Kyle joked as everyone laughed quietly.

You guys head to the gate and scan your tickets before getting onto the plane,. You had to sit next to Stan on the window row whilst he was on the aisle row.

the rest of the guys sat behind and beside the two of you.

you pulled out your phone and took a picture of the sky, the sun was still up but the clouds looked incredible and gorgeous.

"Why do you need to waste your storage on the sky?"

you look beside, narrowing your eyes at Stan "why not?" your tone was cold as he only shrugged.

"you're so weird.." Stan rolled his eyes before talking to the other boys; mostly Kenny and how he better pay him back.

"Dude, cmon I'll pay you back soon!"

"Maybe after you stop almost dying then yeah."

you chuckle quietly, the laughter from Kyle, Craig, and Tweek. Kenny on the other hand kept quiet.

"whatever man" he spoke in a seemed an annoyed, but kind of funny tone, causing Stan to chuckle himself, before looking back forward.

"yeah yeah yeah.." You hear his quiet voice as he spoke as he gets himself ready for this long flight. "it's around eleven hours long by the way."

He leaned into the back of the chair, groaning.

"Who's picking us up from the airport?"

"Clyde and some agents or something."

"Clyde and Bebe?" You spoke aloud, he nodded, "Sure."

"I heard they carry so much n20!" Kyle exclaimed, a slight grin on his face.

"Apparently Clyde will teach you how to drift, is that true?"

"Don't know.. don't care.."

Stan leaned against his chair, closing his eyes shut. "He most likely will anyway.. He's the other driver."

you roll your eyes, the attitude he has right now is throwing you off.

The rest of the flight went smoothly..

not.

when you reach at about cruising altitude, the flight attendant makes an announcement, "It appears we will be having some turbulence, please fasten your seatbelt and prepare for turbulence."

You look at your surroundings, noticing how shaky the plane was getting and the clouds were getting a bit grey.

Stan

they finally landed and had all their luggage.

the police agents escorted them to the police station, where they all met Clyde and Bebe.

once they met Clyde had instantly bonded with Stan and the others again, as if nothing had ever happened but Y/n and Bebe were on little rough terms, but mostly got over it.

"Where's Cartman?"

"couldn't make it."

"So, you brought Y/n, then?"

Stan nodded with a disapproving smirk as Clyde only nodded in response, "I see... is she still like how she was before?" Clyde asked, as all of them nodded, describing her.

some of them describe Y/n to be as an outgoing person, mostly a slight rebel in disguise. But all Stan said was completely bullshit.

"Quit the chatter. We're here to do a mission, not a group meet-up."

Everyone quiets down, now looking at the Agent and other police.

"Stan and Clyde, you'll be the street racers, make sure your earpiece is in every time you go out." The detective spoke, pointing subtly at Stan and Clyde whilst he spoke

"Kyle, you'll be our IT. You'll be alone until we find another person to do the job with you."

Kyle nodded in response, fidgeting with his fingers quietly.

"Kenny, Craig, and Tweek, automotive mechanics. Work on the cars and.... ..please, add n20. if we don't have that, then we have nothing. got it?"

Craig nodded, before looking over at Tweek who was fidgeting intensely, trying his best to keep it cool as he nodded ever so slightly.

They'll do just fine,

"And.. Y/n, Bebe.. Just.. Do whatever, Seduce them, I don't know, something."

Y/n and Bebe nodded in response just like everyone else, before the detective and the side agents started talking about the plan.

Luckily, The station was kind enough to rent out an apartment for all eight of them, including Clyde and Bebe in case some shit went down and they had nowhere to go during this.

They all had their own rooms on the same floor with some sort of miracle.

Since it was dark, most of the guys had already gone to bed, and Clyde and Bebe only staying at their unit for now.

You, on the other hand, couldn't sleep.

You wondered about what had changed in everyone, hell if they changed at all even. but surely, they had to, they're all adults now.

But no, no one changed, except for their hobbies and styles.. Nothing else changed with them.

Except for Stan.

He was more rude and annoying, just the thought of him was annoying.

Bebe became more polite than before, back in High school when she was kind of a bitch, it most definitely wore off since she used manners more often.

you sigh, closing your eyes, in desperate need of sleep since the mission started tomorrow as soon as everyone woke up.

——————————-
‼️IMPORTANT EDIT‼️

Im so sorryy 😪😪
I cannot post for some time due to holidays and me having to pack up and everythinnggg I KNOW I KNOW I made an important edit like on the very first chapter too but likeee.. and this time I dont think ill be able to post until next year 😣☹️