2

Evangeline POV

Per everyone else, we needed to sit by and wait.

Octavia Avril sure knows how to get herself in situations time and time again. Same with Kaylaya. The hospital at this point was her second home, the amount of times I've heard she was there was near impressive.

The door opens, I stand not seeing who it was, it needed to be how they're doing. Instead it was Gale. I narrow my eyes glaring at him, " They decided you needed to break the news?"

He gives an esperated sigh, " No, but I'm sick of waiting alone."

I scoff, " Your bosses won't be to happy we're not all seperated."

He sit on one of the extra chairs, " 2 gets to sit together we sure as hell can to."

" How do you know that?"

He only points to his small radio.

I sit back down, I can only imagine what Cato and Priya are doing for them to let them be together. But when it comes to Kaylaya they all seem to go ballistic. She hates me still but I'm worried for her to, even more then Octavia.

" Did you hear any updates?" I question.

He shakes his head, I roll my eyes " Now they decide to go silent on you."

He looks at me slowly, his face passive. " You think I'm a monster?"

" For your little bombing plan? No, but your not a saint either." I run my hand down my neck, " I think it was the wrong choice."

" Your defending them?" Gale scoffs in disbelief. " Your upset about these people, but not our own district that was BURNED to the ground by these people?"

" I didn't say that." I droned. " We didn't fix the problem. We made a bigger one with the ones that were shot. All those weapons are still in there with bodies, dead and alive-"

" They'd be all dead by now." He asserted.

I laugh, " You forget I lived here for almost a damned year, I heard people talk. There was rumors of more doors and ventilation."

He studies me before anger forms, " You didn't tell us that before."

" Because you never let me! When you were on a roll on how to kill these people, your so set of that petty ass revenge!" I yell, I stop taking a breath, " It was just a rumor, I guess we'll see right?"

He stays silent leaning over, he speaks after awhile. " I know as of right now we have the district."

After they were shot, the district went into turmoil. The insiders from inside the Nut said in their final moments the workers in the Nut were going after the loyalists. Everyone out here were easily convinced to pledge their loyalty though they are still retained for a couple more weeks to make sure.