November 2023 | New Stickers

We're excited to unveil our brand-new collection of featured story stickers! These awesome stickers are all about celebrating our incredible writers in the community whose stories have snagged a well-deserved spot on our coveted reading lists.

If your story has made the cut and been featured by our community (recently or anytime in the past), you can now proudly slap our new featured story sticker to your cover. It's like a virtual high-five that recognizes your skills and showcases your story to any potential readers out there.

We get it, recognition is a big deal, and we're all about appreciating the blood, sweat, and tears you pour into crafting those captivating tales. That's why we wanted to create something extra special for our featured writers—a snazzy sticker that lets you flaunt your success and gives your story a boost in the spotlight.

You can access these(and our past stickers) via the link in our bio and the external link in this chapter. 

The same link will be shared in the comment here ➤

If you need any help with adding a sticker onto your cover, do contact us via DM. 

We can't wait to see you use these!

And for those that may need a lighter version: