June 2023 | New Stickers

We are thrilled to announce the release of our exclusive featured story stickers! These stickers are designed to celebrate the amazing writers in our community whose stories have been selected to be featured on our reading lists.

If your story has been featured by our community, you can now proudly display the featured story sticker on your cover. This sticker not only recognizes your hard work and dedication as a writer, but it also helps to promote your story to our community of readers.

We understand the importance of recognition and appreciation for the effort that goes into creating engaging and entertaining stories. That's why we wanted to create something special for our featured writers to help them showcase their success.

To use the featured story sticker, simply download the sticker of your choice from the link in our bio and add it to your story cover

To use the featured story sticker, simply download the sticker of your choice from the link in our bio and add it to your story cover. If you're not sure how to do this, please DM us, and we'll have someone help you out. 

We hope that this will help to inspire and motivate our community of writers to continue creating amazing stories that captivate readers. Thank you for being a part of our Wattpad family and congratulations to all of our featured writers!

Good luck with your writing!

Team Athena.