Eight

RomaniSomewhere in the sky

Romani
Somewhere in the sky.

Nahmere's parents decided to pay for our Private flight due to their own safety reasons. I couldn't believe that I was going to Jamaica,I would dream about lying down by the beach enjoying the clear blue ocean ahead of me.

"You alright?" Nahmere asked me as he held my hand

"Yeah,I'm fine" I smiled continuing to look out the window

"You sure?" Nahmere asked me again just to make sure

"I just miss my mum that's all,it's just so hard to keep her as a memory in my head but she was all I had left" I sniffled,as I started to tear up just thinking about her

"I'm sorry Mani,I'm sorry you feel that way ,we are here for you,I am here for you. You got us as your family and that's on my life" Nahmere reassured me pulling me onto his lap.

"Thank you Nahmere,for doing all this " I smiled a bit whilst wiping my tears.

"Anything for my Queen" he smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"I can't wait to do all these activities that are provided in Jamaica" I laughed as I drew circles on Nahmere's chest trying to make myself sleep

"You will love it" Nahmere smiled down at me and I was already dead asleep.

5 hours passed by and we were about to land. Nahmere had to wake me up 3 times to experience the sunset but I was just too tired to do so.

"Romani,it's time to wake up" Nahmere whispered into my ear

"I don't wanna wake up yet,I'm getting married in Jamaica" I mumbled in my sleep

"Mani ,we are about to land" Nahmere laughed whilst tickling me

"Ok ok I'm awake,stopppp, tickling me" I started to laugh as I sat up right stretching myself out.

"You've been asleep for a long ass time and you were crushing my bones" Nahmere laughed whilst kissing my forehead.

"This is your Pilot speaking,make sure you buckle up as we are now landing" The pilot spoke from the intercom.

"We gotta check into the hotel when we get out of the plane" I reminded Nahmere since he had the reservation details he got from his brother.

"Thank you for reminding me,I totally forgot" Nahmere chuckled nervously making me give him a death glare.

We got our stuff and got off the plane to be welcomed by a black GMC. I'm literally living the dream. How rich can Nahmere's parents possibly be.