Seven-Part 2

RomaniLA,Baton Rouge

Romani
LA,Baton Rouge

I was almost at Nahmere's new house ,so I decided to give him a call to tell him I'm 10 minutes away. After not talking to each other for a long time I was ready to face him.

"Mani, wassup" Nahmere answered the phone immediately

"I'm 7 minutes away" I blew a raspberry before taking a left turn

"Alright,I'm opening the gates for you" Nahmere replied

"Alright thank you" I smiled and I cut the call

I was welcomed with big black gates opening up for me, not your usual entrance but I was amazed. I drove up hill and was welcomed by a Huge 2 story house With lights everywhere.

"That's big money right there" I laughed to myself as I parked my car in the garage next to Nahmere's other car.

I got my small suitcase and my purse and locked my car walking out the garage going to the front door which was also massive

I got my small suitcase and my purse and locked my car walking out the garage going to the front door which was also massive. I rang the doorbell and Nahmere opened the door for me getting my suitcase from my hands.

"You look good" Nahmere smiled as we walked down the small hallway leading to the stairs.

"I always do boo" I smiled as we walked up the stairs. I really loved the interior of the house.

" Romani I'm really sorry about what happened a few months ago ,I shouldn't have done you dirty like that,and I shouldn't have put my hands on you " Nahmere turned to face me apologizing

"Thank you for apologizing and Im not the type to hold grudges against anyone,so I forgive you" I smiled reassuringly.

"Thank you" Nahmere smiled as he held my hand leading me to the hallway in which the Rooms are located , we walked down another hallway which lead to his room that had huge double doors. Nahmere opened the door and I was blown away by the size of his room.