1- The beginning

Part-1

Someone is talking...
And they won't shut up...
It's all mumbling?.... I don't know if they are mumbling or is it just me? ...
Noah thought.

Noah was awake, but couldn't open his eyes.
He tried shaking his body, though all he felt was pain.

"Hey look, he is moving."  A voice said.

This time Noah forced himself to open his eyes..

The light in the room felt like a prick, Thanks to someone who casted shadow on him.

The person said leaning on Noah,

"You are awake." It was more like self talking.

"Don't try to get up," it's now Noah realised it's a girl talking to him.

Noah nods to her.

"Just try to get some rest." She said.

Noah wanted to talk, yet he was unable to talk, it was like something was stuck in his throat.

All Noah can to do is nod in response.

For a little while the lady does some check-up on noah..then before leaving the room, she hands Noah some medicine, he takes it and pretends to sleep as if he was tired.

For Almost 5 minutes, he counties the act,
Then after that he heard the sound of door opening and closing.

Taking a chance he opens his eyes, and finds himself alone in a room with a huge window in front of his bed, white walls, with white bedsheet and blanket..

So, am I in a hospital, but how did I?
Noah thought... it's not like he don't want anyone..he just needed time to relax...

He tried to remember the moment before he was unconscious.. so he closed his eyes, the pictures of blood spread across the ground.. screams in agony, pain and suffering..

And then the face, the face of the person he cared the most, appears in front of his eyes, scared he open his eyes, and found himself sweating...

Nonononononononono Without realising the thoughts escape his mind..

He shouted from his lungs...Red blood dripping from her head,

"IAMSORRYIAMSORRYIAMSOORRYIAMSORRY"
Without realising, he was hurting himself, banging the foots to the bed,

He wanted his brain to shut down even for a moment, he slapped himself, trying to stop himself..

A woman and a man enter the room, after hearing Noah's screams, the whole bed is shacking because of banging,

Theady gives the man a quick nod, as if the man knows what she was saying, he quickly runs and grab both of Noah's legs from shacking the bed,  the women stops Noah from slapping himself,

But he was still, screaming..

She cups his face in her plams, hand place her head to his.

As she begins chanting the spell,
The voice gets slower and slower... Then he stops and closes his eyes.

The man leaves his legs and stands to support Noah's back with his hand..

They slowly put him to bed, the man slids, white blanket up to his chest..and says.

"What happened?"
"My Guess, is, somthing terrible happened with him, all of the memories trying to take place in his head." She says.

"So, It's gonna happen next time as well?" He asks.

"No, I won't let that happen." She says looking at Noah's peaceful face.

"It will take some time, before he wakes up" she says to the man,he nods without taking his eyes off him,

"Let's leave, we'll talk later." He approaches the door and leaves, The woman then follows him.

Hourse later...

"I hope you are awake.." she was hoping to see Noah awake.
She rushes through the stairs to get to the room, finally stopping in front of the door.

She breaths in and let herself inside.

A wide smile spreads across her face, seeing Noah wide awake, staring to the ceiling.

"Good morning? I guess." She laughs a little..

"Are you feeling better?" She asked.

"Yes Miss." He says.
She ask him approaching him, with slow steps.
"Do you want something?, like water, juice, or perhaps milk?" She offers exactly knowing that she can't give him anything right now.
She realises, she was panicked.

Oh my god!! Why in the world am I panicked? He is just a kid....

She tries to calm herself.. then it clicks to her,

"Oh,.... Just wait a minute." She stops herself.

"Mind if I call someone?" She ask for his permission.

"No" he says.

"Ok," she rushes to the door, and let herself out she was happy to see the boy awake,

But right now she needed him here,
She pulls out a paper from her white cote, write the message on it and let the spell do the work.

"This should do it" throwing the paper she says,

The paper turns into a bird and fly away.